+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 46 (forty six) .......

‘Some team is going to take a battering from us soon’ says Dundee midfielder Spence

I hate to gloat, however a little too soon on the quote Lewis

I think every arab should raise their glass of designated beverage tonight to a toast of Celebration to the "HONEST MEN "

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydufc View Post
    I think every arab should raise their glass of designated beverage tonight to a toast of Celebration to the "HONEST MEN "
    Glass raised scoobydufc !

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    They must really hate 0-3 at Dens in the league cup��

Especially to Sheds!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    They must really hate 0-3 at Dens in the league cup��
    Funnily enough if my memory serves me correctly the Dees beat Ayr United in the semi final before being hammered on their ain midden in the final.

👍

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Funnily enough if my memory serves me correctly the Dees beat Ayr United in the semi final before being hammered on their ain midden in the final.
    Quite correct GB, a.e.t though. This after they unbelievably beat the Sheep in the quarters. Bar the first, the second, the third goals and Hamish lifting the trophy, my other abiding memory was the Funsters winning a throw in in the first minute in front of the Derry resulting in the most mental mentalist Rhumba EVER .

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    They did and I have to admit I was at that match as well . I was in the auldhunstand with a couple of Dees I went to school with. Can’t remember why I was there but i was only 15 and stayed in Whitfield so must have been on the glue.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    They did and I have to admit I was at that match as well . I was in the auldhunstand with a couple of Dees I went to school with. Can’t remember why I was there but i was only 15 and stayed in Whitfield so must have been on the glue.
    That would've been just before you changed your colours...pretty sure United were playing Celtic that night in the other semi...take it you changed after the final🚀

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Quite correct GB, a.e.t though. This after they unbelievably beat the Sheep in the quarters. Bar the first, the second, the third goals and Hamish lifting the trophy, my other abiding memory was the Funsters winning a throw in in the first minute in front of the Derry resulting in the most mental mentalist Rhumba EVER .

wasnae any extra time, big Eric scored late on
    the Derry wasn't open (benches were getting put in) so we never had a most mental mentalist Rumba that night

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)