+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Leeds United Post Match Thoughts

As a club we are still building. Yes we lost but we took another step forward

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Can't be as we beat Leeds and the Owls under NW.
    Hull in Warnocks last game

Wednesday, Leeds, Barnsley, Huddersfield home and away under Stubbs/Jackett/Warne

Then today against Leeds.

Yes they're counting Hull as a derby, it is in Yorkshire but should it count?

Last non-loss against a Yorkshire side was 1-1 v Huddersfield 19 April 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    According to the BBC report we have a player called Kasey Palmer, is that the CM we've been crying out for? Also it's our 10th consecutive loss in a Yorkshire derby so we obviously didn't beat Doncaster back in February or probably many others I've forgotten about.
    Doncaster is in S****hrope which is in Eastern Europe

In other reports prior to the game, they reported Rotherham are looking to avoid a 10th straight Yorkshire derby defeat in the championship. Which is correct. The BBC report has been editted to miss this fact. On to game 11 Tues, so hope this run ends with 'ull. We have plenty of Yorkshire derbies this season , so we need to reverse this quickly.

We need to put them away (Williams) could have maybe got a point but still it was a hard game for us, well done lads on not getting hammered.

I’ll be surprised if Leeds don’t get promoted this season

On the highlights, you wonder how williams missed it!

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    On the highlights, you wonder how williams missed it!
    He does that in most games that he plays in - probably why Barnsley let him go. If we had a midfielder/winger who could hit a barn door with a banjo, it would dramatically improve our chances of staying up. No Frecks for this season in the Championship, so let's hope that Manning can do the job for us.
    Last edited by mikemiller; 19-08-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaz View Post
    Hi guys,

Leeds fan here. I didn't go to the game today but watched on IPTV. Must admit, I was expecting Leeds to win comfortably today but that wasn't the case. Think you guys were unfortunate to go into the 2nd half without scoring. And if you did, the game could be completely different. Was really impressed with your performance and determination and if you are like this in the majority of the remaining games you will certainly be here next season to have another crack. Think you'll be a bit of a surprise package, and apologies if I come off as condescending as that is not my intention.

Far as Leeds go, we're still early in the Bielsa experiment and owt can happen, but you'll have certainly given us plenty to think about and work on.

Good luck for the rest of the season, until we rock up at the New York Stadium of course!
    Thanks Daz, that post doesn't come across as condescending so I will take it on the chin.
    I didn't go but based on what I have seen, and heard, from us so far in friendlies and our only home game, I feel we will be ok.
    You are right about us being the surprise package, as I truly feel that we will not only surprise some teams , but shock some of them.
    Good luck for the rest of the season, except at our place 😀

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234