+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a dreadful game

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I think the best thing that we can take from these three games, IS the fact that we are going to be hard to break down ourselves this season. Its worrying though that Wimbledon had more shots at goal than us despite their appalling defensive attitude, and we are going to see a lot more teams come to us and try to spoil like that.
    I don't want to think about lucky and flash in the pan comments regarding our first two games, lets not panic because we are third tonight and one win could put us back on top, lots of teams would love to swap places with us today!.
    Appalling defensive attitude really ??

I had a pint in the Dove beer garden with 6 Wimbledon lads and they were telling me there budget is thousands acido , absolutely two bob .

They came up today with a plan and we had no answers in all honesty , very very well organised outfit and a credit to their club with the way they defended and stuck together .

We never really worked their keeper all afternoon .

Not an appalling attitude at all they worked very well with what they have , a bit more of that spirit last season and we may have avoided the drop .

Someone needs get thru to this talented team, that you cant just simply show up and collect 3 points. The guile and craft shown in previous games is a must in every game, least we got a clean sheet tho.

Scouse Terry take on it, thought ar lads ad ankle weights on.

Thought we was supposed to be fitter?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12