+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Bakes my bald head those type of games today .

You don't often see em in the championship because everyone fancies their chances at Oakwell and are more positive .

We must have had 75% possesion and in all honesty other than Mowett just before HT created nowt .

The longer it goes on the more wound up I get , somebody do fecking something .

Potts swap with Thiam in the wide areas , Bradshaw drop off a little and pick the ball up facing the goals .

You've got to change things in that situation and nobody did feck all including the technical area .

Steam coming out of my lug hoyles in the second half .

It's not happening .......so make it happen you fecking morons ......do you honestly believe Wimbledon are going to give you anything ....not a fecking chance .

Frustrated of Ardsley .

Your welcome .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Not really , the service in to the two strikers was shocking , both Moore and Bradshaw kept at it . What on earth are you talking about acido ?
    Poor service or not Animal, a players body language shows a lot and for me Bradders hasn't looked like he wants to be with us for ages now.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Poor service or not Animal, a players body language shows a lot and for me Bradders hasn't looked like he wants to be with us for ages now.
    He did nowt today but he does work hard for the team so I don't really know how you can come up with that to be honest .

The lad isn't the most talented forward we've had and neither is Moore but they give their all and keep at it .

Everyone put it all in today but they didn't have the guile to break down a solid Wimbledon defence .

Nowt to do with poor body language or lack of effort .

Did you go today ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tell thi wat RF 50/50 lass az edda mekovva or summat , lost sum weight , shi even said I dunt kno if you av the time on you ? A sed 25 t 3 luv , a feel av been ere longa shi sed , good luck , ta luv sithi inna fottnit , nawunda SB , ESR n Jules arr sniffin rarnd , bonny lass
    Happen Stendels had her ont same diet as Potts ? Careful not to fall under her spell Roma sounds like she's already snared a fewof our stalwarts already wi art another goin all wobbly kneed on matchday.

Did tha feel thissen blushing when she spoke to thi ? Butterflys int stomach a sure sign.

Mind you av got them nar after mi Oakwell pie

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Goat ez bought a dud forra million Animal. Simple az that.

3 goals in 36 games forra million. Argue with that.
    I just don't know to be honest SB , very frustrating player I know that bit .

Definitely not a confident lad and lacks belief , does have talent though but a million quid is perhaps 600k over the odds .

Wow some negative and player bashing comments on here tonight, not a great performance by any means but cant believe some of the posts are the same guys posting after the first two games - glad I went out for a nice mail with the wife and couple who came to the game with us before reading some of the above posts IMO

Quote Originally Posted by red flagged View Post
    Happen Stendels had her ont same diet as Potts ? Careful not to fall under her spell Roma sounds like she's already snared a fewof our stalwarts already wi art another goin all wobbly kneed on matchday.

Did tha feel thissen blushing when she spoke to thi ? Butterflys int stomach a sure sign.

Mind you av got them nar after mi Oakwell pie
    a think ammin luv nar wi err a just melted , mind adda big coit on anorl , that cudda bin parta mi gerrin flusstud , dint winnowt either , al throw a pair a clarts to her next ooham game and await response

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Wow some negative and player bashing comments on here tonight, not a great performance by any means but cant believe some of the posts are the same guys posting after the first two games - glad I went out for a nice mail with the wife and couple who came to the game with us before reading some of the above posts IMO
    Only different opinions Chop , glad you enjoyed your meal , is it worth a recommendation where you ate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Only different opinions Chop , glad you enjoyed your meal , is it worth a recommendation where you ate ?
    Plannin to tek someone special Roma?...

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Plannin to tek someone special Roma?...
    Sadly my diary doesn't have a spare slot at the moment

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast