+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Bakes my bald head those type of games today .

You don't often see em in the championship because everyone fancies their chances at Oakwell and are more positive .

We must have had 75% possesion and in all honesty other than Mowett just before HT created nowt .

The longer it goes on the more wound up I get , somebody do fecking something .

Potts swap with Thiam in the wide areas , Bradshaw drop off a little and pick the ball up facing the goals .

You've got to change things in that situation and nobody did feck all including the technical area .

Steam coming out of my lug hoyles in the second half .

It's not happening .......so make it happen you fecking morons ......do you honestly believe Wimbledon are going to give you anything ....not a fecking chance .

Frustrated of Ardsley .

Your welcome .

£24 for the privilege n orl(assuming tha bought thi ticket early). Was the quality of football on show worth that? I think there'll be many teams approach Oakwell like Wimbledon did today this season, its up to us to adapt and break em darn. We must find a way as you say when it's not going for us mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Only different opinions Chop , glad you enjoyed your meal , is it worth a recommendation where you ate ?
    I'm in Wakey Roma, pub-restaurant nearby walking distance on Barnsley road nowt special but my mate can drink for the world so first orders were obviously drinks and last orders another bottle of red so soon forgot the no score bore!

a think ammin luv nar wi err a just melted , mind adda big coit on anorl , that cudda bin parta mi gerrin flusstud , dint winnowt either , al throw a pair a clarts to her next ooham game , and await response
    Thee keep off her ya mucky bugger. Shiz mine and al feyt thi on Rec after schooil. Azza sed on thi "Dreadful game" thread she looked stunning today. She told me she gorra top from Skeggy and fished fo a compliment (allus a good sign), "Nice in't it ?" A replied (lying), "A wo saying that to me lad here as we wo walking darn towards you". Am in theear. Thaz no chance Roma.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    £24 for the privilege n orl(assuming tha bought thi ticket early). Was the quality of football on show worth that? I think there'll be many teams approach Oakwell like Wimbledon did today this season, its up to us to adapt and break em darn. We must find a way as you say when it's not going for us mate.
    Well I can't get till the middle of next month so the hyperventilation should have left me by then Pass .

:-) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thee keep off her ya mucky bugger. Shiz mine and al feyt thi on Rec after schooil. Azza sed on thi "Dreadful game" thread she looked stunning today. She told me she gorra top from Skeggy and fished fo a compliment (allus a good sign), "Nice in't it ?" A replied (lying), "A wo saying that to me lad here as we wo walking darn towards you". Am in theear. Thaz no chance Roma.
    Wissel evta seeabart that ! Wile tharr gallivanting orr in Scunny , me an Thelma the 50/50 lass will be darn bluebell wood then Yella wattas stik tharrup thi pipe n smookit !!

Wissel evta seeabart that ! Wile tharr gallivanting orr in Scunny , me an Thelma the 50/50 lass will be darn bluebell wood then Yella wattas stik tharrup thi pipe n smookit !!
    It'll be like Howard and Marina on Last of the Summer Wine. Tha'll get caught hiding wi her behind a wall cos am tellin on thi. Smooak that !

It'll be like Howard and Marina on Last of the Summer Wine. Tha'll get caught hiding wi her behind a wall cos am tellin on thi. Smooak that !
    Wunnat mate's edda Marina , that sh itee oranjee colored wun, can tha rememba em ? Thad no chance trying t pull owt in wunnathem , not like a Capri Ghia which worra gooar
    Last edited by Romared; 19-08-2018 at 11:16 AM.

We wo too pooar to ev cars Roma. Mi dad, a miner all his life, nivva edda car, nivva drove. My first car worra second hand VW Beetle 1303 frum Hayseldens in 1974. Luvved it. Brok darn finally on way to Liverpooil-v-Barnsley in League Cup early 1982. Hitch hiked theear- a wont gunna miss it. Left car weear it brok darn and put mi Barnsley scarf on. Sooin picked up by fellow Reds on way to match.

We wo too pooar to ev cars Roma. Mi dad, a miner all his life, nivva edda car, nivva drove. My first car worra second hand VW Beetle 1303 frum Hayseldens in 1974. Luvved it. Brok darn finally on way to Liverpooil-v-Barnsley in League Cup early 1982. Hitch hiked theear- a wont gunna miss it. Left car weear it brok darn and put mi Barnsley scarf on. Sooin picked up by fellow Reds on way to match.
    Warrapund to thi car ? Bet thi alloyz ed gon, buggaz them micky mousers ! We nivva edda a car , nubdi did ont barebooarns, wid to walk ivvryweer, oyles int shoes anorl, wid to laik art in wellies even int summa ! Dint look reyt laikin cricket ontowd new street car park Iin wellies allus trippin up innum , mind thi worra size 10 arrworronly a size 6

I enta clue worrappend Roma, mi owd. Am no mechanic burrit just cut art and stopped.. Only got to Huddersfield so a can't blame Scousers. It ed done 170,000 miles and tuk mi all rarnd Europe several times and reyt darn to Monte Carlo so am not complaining.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 19-08-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast