+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kieffer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I enta clue worrappend Roma, mi owd. Am no mechanic burrit just cut art and stopped.. Only got to Huddersfield so a can't blame Scousers. It ed done 170,000 miles and tuk mi all rarnd Europe reyt darn to Monte Carlo so am not complaining.

That's the problem SB Monte Carlo's nowhere near Liverpool [bloody sat navs]

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    I enta clue worrappend Roma, mi owd. Am no mechanic burrit just cut art and stopped.. Only got to Huddersfield so a can't blame Scousers. It ed done 170,000 miles and tuk mi all rarnd Europe several times and reyt darn to Monte Carlo so am not complaining.

Luvvit ,

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    That's the problem SB Monte Carlo's nowhere near Liverpool [bloody sat navs]
    We wo stopped by police on toppa hill dropping darn into Monte Carlo. No problems gerrin into Liverpooil.

Ennyrooard back to Keifer , blowk set in frunt ov me said ( quote) he reminds me ov Trev Aylott ?, WTF , tha meeuns red shirt , white shorts n dark hair ? Arr he sed ???

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ennyrooard back to Keifer , blowk set in frunt ov me said ( quote) he reminds me ov Trev Aylott ?, WTF , tha meeuns red shirt , white shorts n dark hair ? Arr he sed ???
    Clearly he never saw Big Trev play too much , Trev had the lot apart from a bit of pace , could hold it up , decent with both feet , could head it and score all kinds of goals , tap in's , 25 yarder's and headers .

Kieffer bless him ain't even close .

Aylott one of the best footballing No9 to wear a Barnsley shirt

Kieffer has been as remarkable as ever and only a whopper would say otherwise. He defends,he plays passes from the wings that no other player can do and even bosses the midfield. What he hasn't been doing is playing as a number nine lately, that man in the middle has been Bradshaw if you have not been paying attention and obviously Mr Riddler has not when he says our best player this and last season has been garbage.

Well here comes a whopper then.....He is a complete DONKEY!

Hee haw hee hawless will be , watch him gerra hatrick tuneet i hope he does step his game up and proves many wrong,

So Kieffer Moore’s a dud now ! Several weeks ago when a*» couple of Championship clubs «* were rumoured to be interested in him you lot were desperate to hold onto him. Fickle bunch you Barnsley fans

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast