+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roy Larner The Hero of London Bridge new Manager of Chelsea

Roy Larner The Hero of London Bridge new Manager of Chelsea

Name:  millwall.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  16.9 KB

Name:  roy.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  78.0 KB

amazing likeness Gaz, by the way good wins for both our teams today.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    amazing likeness Gaz, by the way good wins for both our teams today.
    Hi Claw, I never went today as I have some sort of norovirus thingy according to the better half. I am sat at home watching CFC v @rse and was thinking who does Sarri remind me of and of course it's our fav hero Roy.

Great win v the money bags for you Claw. Wonder if Rammy will pop in and say well done>

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hi Claw, I never went today as I have some sort of norovirus thingy according to the better half. I am sat at home watching CFC v @rse and was thinking who does Sarri remind me of and of course it's our fav hero Roy.

Great win v the money bags for you Claw. Wonder if Rammy will pop in and say well done>
    You have norovirus and compound it by watching those 2 teams, that ain't gonna help. But get better soon.
    Yes Derby brought in 9 new players and manager and yet it was their old vet Nugent that scored the goal. Did you know that Lampard went to the same school as Neil Harris, they had a chat after the game, maybe Lamps needs a few tips on this managers lark.
    Yes hope Rammy pops over.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You have norovirus and compound it by watching those 2 teams, that ain't gonna help. But get better soon.
    Yes Derby brought in 9 new players and manager and yet it was their old vet Nugent that scored the goal. Did you know that Lampard went to the same school as Neil Harris, they had a chat after the game, maybe Lamps needs a few tips on this managers lark.
    Yes hope Rammy pops over.
    Cheers Claw

Miiiii