+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lascelles is just above ordinary

Lascelles is just above ordinary

As a leader and a player ive never understood the hype ov3r him .ithink hes just the best of a bad crop tbh

I think he's decent but also has the potential, imo, to become very good.

As for 'best of a bad crop'. that may well be true too. just look at how we performed with and without him...whatever standard he is, he's very important to us.

I dont think hes a great footballer or a leader

you cant say this he is a top centre half going to chelsea

i have been saying for ages he is average at best
    but those that know (and want me banned for having a differing view) )
    shouted me down

i think he has ahd his head turned

all the bonus fiasco and refusing to do media thing was orchestrated by him

i think he will be gone in january

He would sit at a bench of any of the top clubs ,i personally don't think he is anything that good

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    He would sit at a bench of any of the top clubs ,i personally don't think he is anything that good
    He’s still a young lad and learning his trade but believe me Clark alongside him is more of a worry

We are a bettet team with him in it. Look at the clean sheet stats. Still a young lad who will get better and one we need to keep and more importantly develop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    We are a bettet team with him in it. Look at the clean sheet stats. Still a young lad who will get better and one we need to keep and more importantly develop.
    I agree he is still young and the stàts have been better with him in the side i just think heather best of a bad crop of players and i doñt tink he is all that ,

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post

thi is what i have said many times
    whne so calle knowladgeble people on here were complaining he didnt go to the world cup
    he is average as are many of our players
    thats not slagging him of as some might percieve but an honest opinion of what he is

Got to wholeheartedly disagree with this. I already think he is a top CB and I think he's going to be a future England CB. To be honest I'm a tad shocked to see a thread on him. I also think he's growing into the captain's role well which can't be easy for a guy of his age at a club the size of ours.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)