+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shteeeeeeeeeeve MaCw a nker

Shteeeeeeeeeeve MaCw a nker

Has to be the end for the slapheaded wally with the brolly utter waste of oxygen.

Utter, utter C N U T.

How in hell do some these conmen keep getting gigs.
    There must be a shortage in the talent pool.
    Big Smarm, Appleturnover, Schteve the Dutchman, Sherrydan, Oily, ffs

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    How in hell do some these conmen keep getting gigs.
    There must be a shortage in the talent pool.
    Big Smarm, Appleturnover, Schteve the Dutchman, Sherrydan, Oily, ffs
    Big Sam gets the job done most of the time,he's a good manager in my view.I agree re;Brolly Wally tho.UTCB

Terrible style of football. Most fans where he managed protested to get him to leave. Bit of success at Bolton, where he spent heavily. Corruption involving bribes (allegedly)at a few clubs. 100% record for England (managed for 1 game)
    What’s not to like?

I suspect that Frank Lampard is just starting on this journey, will be sacked within a few weeks at Derby, but there will be plenty of foreign owners wanting the glory of employing someone that the people in their own country has heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by bladesince64 View Post
    Terrible style of football. Most fans where he managed protested to get him to leave. Bit of success at Bolton, where he spent heavily. Corruption involving bribes (allegedly)at a few clubs. 100% record for England (managed for 1 game)
    What’s not to like?
    A bit of success at Bolton? JJ Okacha was a top player and ya say Allardyce spent plenty who in't premier league hasn't? Everton&West Ham cudda gone darn before he arrived,they dint,i think he's had a good career as a manager. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    A bit of success at Bolton? JJ Okacha was a top player and ya say Allardyce spent plenty who in't premier league hasn't? Everton&West Ham cudda gone darn before he arrived,they dint,i think he's had a good career as a manager. UTCB
    All abart opinions as you say, but he's done f-all of note since thinking he was too big for Bolton and heading for the Toon. His two fold approach of spend big and hoof the ball was found wanting at West Ham and Everton and he muckied his ticket in the England job by getting involved in grubby little deals.

Represents everything wrong about football these days - overpaying journeymen, route one tactics, dodgy deals, an over reliance on passion at the expense of skill and jobs for the boys just because of who they are rather than what they've achieved.

I'd be appalled if he ever got closer than the opposition dugout at Bramall Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    All abart opinions as you say, but he's done f-all of note since thinking he was too big for Bolton and heading for the Toon. His two fold approach of spend big and hoof the ball was found wanting at West Ham and Everton and he muckied his ticket in the England job by getting involved in grubby little deals.

Represents everything wrong about football these days - overpaying journeymen, route one tactics, dodgy deals, an over reliance on passion at the expense of skill and jobs for the boys just because of who they are rather than what they've achieved.

I'd be appalled if he ever got closer than the opposition dugout at Bramall Lane.
    He won't ever get our job nor would i want him too.He dint fail at West Ham or Everton,yes the fans dint like the "style"of football but he went in after they'd both sacked managers and stabalised both clubs,have a look how many times he's been relegated as a manager, but as ya say i say It's all abart opinions.UTCB

Big Sam and Bolton was right place, right time. He brought in a lot of pioneering technical and fitness stuff, got lucky with his star buys, and it worked brilliantly for them.

He's a highly competent manager, who will always be able to outperform the last few in the league. He's taken a few basket cases, got them doing the simple things well and kept them out of the bottom three. But like many players and managers who have a 'golden patch' of success at a club, the 'magic formula' has eluded him ever since he left Bolton in 2007 and he's been unable to substantially change his style to fit the current game.

McLaren is a bit more of an enigma. He hasn't stayed long enough anywhere, or in the cold light of day, achieved that much and so the tag of Journeyman seems appropriate for him. He'll deffo take QPR down.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Big Sam and Bolton was right place, right time. He brought in a lot of pioneering technical and fitness stuff, got lucky with his star buys, and it worked brilliantly for them.

He's a highly competent manager, who will always be able to outperform the last few in the league. He's taken a few basket cases, got them doing the simple things well and kept them out of the bottom three. But like many players and managers who have a 'golden patch' of success at a club, the 'magic formula' has eluded him ever since he left Bolton in 2007 and he's been unable to substantially change his style to fit the current game.

McLaren is a bit more of an enigma. He hasn't stayed long enough anywhere, or in the cold light of day, achieved that much and so the tag of Journeyman seems appropriate for him. He'll deffo take QPR down.
    Would you care to bet any substantial sum of money that he dosen't? He won't be there long enough to so do. Money- Mouth?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast