+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rochdale On Tuesday Night

Rochdale On Tuesday Night

Show back on the road please , reading the Rochdale forum tonight their fans are taking Keef to task over the qualities of the keeper Lillis and the defence doesn't sound as though it's exactly water tight to say the least after drawing away at Fleetwood today .

These are the away games we should be winning if we have aspirations of a top two finish .

That's not a Billy Big Time attitude it's just a plain fact .

Line in the sand game on tuesday for me after two disappointing results and anything less than 3 points poses a question or two .

Four points you have made Animal and YES to all of them - big opportunity to get back on the track

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Four points you have made Animal and YES to all of them - big opportunity to get back on the track
    Matty Done , Wilberham and Henderson are players at this level who deserve full respect .

Given this is a home game for Keef I'd fully expect Dale to have a go at us but we should be more than capable in my opinion .

In all fairness I looked at our bench today and other than Moncur it ain't too grand so lets hope everyone is fit and full of legs .

Fleetwood are no mugs , i would have thort Dale wudda been happy getting a draw theer , I'd take a draw now , but hoping for a win , I'm sure Mr Hill would like nothing more than a win against his former Club

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Early days !! Some say ? It's the early days that put down a marker IMO , need to stay in and around the top 6 at least , let them come and have a go , nowt to be freetund on , so long as we perform and give it our best ? We should beat 80% of the teams in this league , wether we do or not is down to the Players and Staff right now , i've written today's match off ,and on the plus side another 43 pts may guarantee survival

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Fleetwood are no mugs , i would have thort Dale wudda been happy getting a draw theer , I'd take a draw now , but hoping for a win , I'm sure Mr Hill would like nothing more than a win against his former Club
    I think the goals they conceded today weren't great apparently according to what I've read and one Jim McNulty is in their defence too just for good measure .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think the goals they conceded today weren't great apparently according to what I've read and one Jim McNulty is in their defence too just for good measure .
    Well let's hope we improve from today , Wimbledon made it hard work for us , Gegenpress ? Did we have a shot on target ? I really thought Mowatt must score Odejayiesque !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Well let's hope we improve from today , Wimbledon made it hard work for us , Gegenpress ? Did we have a shot on target ? I really thought Mowatt must score Odejayiesque !!
    Feckin hell I couldn't believe it when he put it wide bang on half time .

You and I have watched this game long enough to know a tight game when we see one and those have to go in .

Lifted them in the second half and if the truth be told and their game plan should have gone up in smoke at that moment .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Feckin hell I couldn't believe it when he put it wide bang on half time .

You and I have watched this game long enough to know a tight game when we see one and those have to go in .

Lifted them in the second half and if the truth be told and their game plan should have gone up in smoke at that moment .
    One goal either way amd it would have been the winner. That
    Type of game last two,seasons would have seen us concede late. Concentration as there in defending.

I'd like us to go there with confidence n' bombastic arrogance n' fcukin steam roll the barstools like we shudda done wi that bunch of t1t wa nks today. However, i'm willing to show German inginuity and patience lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast