+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rochdale On Tuesday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'd like us to go there with confidence n' bombastic arrogance n' fcukin steam roll the barstools like we shudda done wi that bunch of t1t wa nks today. However, i'm willing to show German inginuity and patience lol
    I like the cut of your jib steve , fuq this happy to get a point ball@x , its fecking Rochdale not Derby County away .

Ah well it aint easy in league one , feck off , absolutely no where to go with the spend relative to this league .

Feckin Thiam cost more than the entire Wimbledon squad today .

You can't have it both ways guys , in the championship we are small fry and point to the money other clubs spend , at this level we have the greater clout .

Not having it , perform and get promoted .

I fancy us on Tuesday night, a stop the rot performance required before heads start to go down.

I really don't think Hill will care two hoots that it's Barnsley, he clearly didn't give a stuff about us as our manager so i can't see it being on his radar. Just my opinion of course.

Let's write today off as a bad day at the office, happens to best of teams, as long as we don't have too many more

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'd like us to go there with confidence n' bombastic arrogance n' fcukin steam roll the barstools like we shudda done wi that bunch of t1t wa nks today. However, i'm willing to show German inginuity and patience lol
    Sometimes tha can only play as well as opposition allows. In my experience there's nothing more these established lg1 teams like than to try and drag you down to their level. It's a problem we'll have to overcome. Sort that and find a way then there's no reason why we can't get top 6

Further reading on the Rochdale board reveals that the defence is trying to play out from the back and putting themselves under pressure due to the lads not really looking comfortable doing that .

That said Keef's no mug and he'll have his team set up right I'm sure , interesting game for me on many levels .

Anything less than the 3 points and I will want to know why we didn't get them because we should do if we perform .

Can we pay on the gate does anyone know?

Referee appointed is from Preston
    Bit too close for me that
    Not gonna favour a white rose side I would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Ive been told it is pay on the gate , some mates who have been at Scarborough for the Cricket , are doing the pay on the gate , so I take it from that it's true ?

Cheers Roma.
    I'll give it a go.
    I'll have to sit with home fans & keep my mouth shut if not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Been told you can also

Cheer up cowboy Keef, ohh what can it mean, to a ... (yes you all know the rest of the words of course). lol
    I wonder if his time is up there now judging by their fans criticisms against him. And being tore a new one yet again by us Tykes last night won't have helped their mood one little bit!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12