+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gambling (yes it is Forest related)

Gambling (yes it is Forest related)

Now I'm not a gambler, (I'm useless at it). Best I steer clear.
    But I felt for this guy. Who'd have thought the minute I was punching the air, this guy must have been in tears.

http://www.sportbible.com/football/n...ource=facebook

Yep poor old chap. He was right. Forest have never won at the DW, which was why I kinda pulled back on victory thoughts and was expecting a point.
    We played poorly in the 1st half although Pantilimon looked to have been fouled for the 1st goal.
    But our ability to recover is something comforting.
    Still we're making progress, under previous managers, we would have caved after going behind.

I like a punt, no doubt about that!, but I never gamble this way, even if its a free bet.
    I feel for the fella, he must be hurting right now! you'll never get rich gambling, the odds on winning these bets is lottery odds to win, ridiculous.
    With football do 5 folds with fivers on it, more fun.

I'm still living off my France to win the World Cup winnings 😁

Quote Originally Posted by es***red52 View Post
    I like a punt, no doubt about that!, but I never gamble this way, even if its a free bet.
    I feel for the fella, he must be hurting right now! you'll never get rich gambling, the odds on winning these bets is lottery odds to win, ridiculous.

I'm still living off my France to win the World Cup winnings ��
    You predicted something right?

**** me ragged

I'm still living off my France to win the World Cup winnings ��
    I'm very pleased to hear that.
    I know we always laugh at your outrageous predictions, most are wrong, but the few you get right, these really pay-off.
    And I know you have enough of them each season to make you one happy bunny.
    Therefore it falls to me to wish you an even more 'es***ful' season this term.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I'm very pleased to hear that.
    I know we always laugh at your outrageous predictions, most are wrong, but the few you get right, these really pay-off.
    And I know you have enough of them each season to make you one happy bunny.
    Therefore it falls to me to wish you an even more 'es***ful' season this term.
    Burnley cost me a few quid yesterday, for God sake! Got everything right apart from the Burnley Watford result, had it as a draw.

Burnley cost me a few quid yesterday, for God sake! Got everything right apart from the Burnley Watford result, had it as a draw.
    Yep one would expect Burnley to do okay at home. Only their away form is questionable.
    I fear this European adventure is gonna cost them in the League.
    Very hard to play on a Thursday away in Europe and then come back on a Sunday and perform in the League, especially if you don't have a big squad.
    The further they go in the Europa League, the more trouble they'll face in the League.
    And they aren't gonna win the trophy either. Of course it's too early to make predictions. But if they continue to get these kind of results when the European campaign opens, they could be in a relegation battle by the time Christmas comes.

If I did have a punt today, I'd pick wins for these 3

Derby
    QPR
    Swansea

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    If I did have a punt today, I'd pick wins for these 3

Derby
    QPR
    Swansea
    QPR??????????

**** me, you're brave

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    QPR??????????

**** me, you're brave
    Yeah, thought there'd be a response after the pummelling but alas they trail.

I hear reports County is doing very well after going goal down. Newport County that is!