+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Moussa

Moussa

Surely the end
    Thats what gets managers sacked
    Last edited by ABERFELDYDEE; 18-08-2018 at 10:13 PM. Reason: pox

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Surely the end
    Thats what gets managers sacked
    McCann signed Moussa and McCann should carry the can. I do not understand why we send El Bak on a season long loan at Dunfermline and keep Moussa. I would have kept El Bak who is far more likely to score goals than Moussa

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    McCann signed Moussa and McCann should carry the can. I do not understand why we send El Bak on a season long loan at Dunfermline and keep Moussa. I would have kept El Bak who is far more likely to score goals than Moussa
    think El Bak was too lightweight mehself
    thon Moussa though.
    nae pressure on the 20 year auld Finn then

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    think El Bak was too lightweight mehself
    thon Moussa though.
    nae pressure on the 20 year auld Finn then
    According to a recent interview El Bak said that McCann played him in the wrong position. El Bak’s preferred position was in the centre but McCann played him on the wing. We could do with El Bak on the wing crossing the ball to Kallman to score goals which is not likely to,happen with the current team set up.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    According to a recent interview El Bak said that McCann played him in the wrong position. El Bak’s preferred position was in the centre but McCann played him on the wing. We could do with El Bak on the wing crossing the ball to Kallman to score goals which is not likely to,happen with the current team set up.
    Supporters could see El Bak was played out of position.....apart from NM

Supporters could see Haber was a better option than Moussa....apart from NM

Supoorters could see Caulker should be playing....apart from NM

Supporters could see Spence isnt SPl standard....apart from NM

Its obvious NM won’t change.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Supporters could see El Bak was played out of position.....apart from NM

Supporters could see Haber was a better option than Moussa....apart from NM

Supoorters could see Caulker should be playing....apart from NM

Supporters could see Spence isnt SPl standard....apart from NM

Its obvious NM won’t change.
    Hes also persisting with 2 boys at full back when both are clearly midfielders
    Curran isnt good enough in the middle and certainly isnt any good playing at full back
    Wighton is another thats getting played everywhere but where he should be
    Scot Allan was another that couldnt get a game where it was obvious he should be playing
    That yesterday was a shambles engineered by McCann

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    Hes also persisting with 2 boys at full back when both are clearly midfielders
    Curran isnt good enough in the middle and certainly isnt any good playing at full back
    Wighton is another thats getting played everywhere but where he should be
    Scot Allan was another that couldnt get a game where it was obvious he should be playing
    That yesterday was a shambles engineered by McCann

Agree with most of that except Wighton. He isn't cutting it in my opinion. Might be great at another club, but totally ineffective wherever he plays for us. Why Kamara didn't start yesterday to give him game time is beyond me. I can only also imagine that Gowzer's absence was something to do with his curfew. If not, that should be a hanging offence for the manager.

Gowser’s curfew was set up to allow him to play football on a Saturday afternoon.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)