+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shankland

Shankland

First time I've seen the boy play thought he was excellent...all be it he won't come up against defences like that every week...took his goals well clearly full of confidence...got to be worth a chance even at 250k

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    First time I've seen the boy play thought he was excellent...all be it he won't come up against defences like that every week...took his goals well clearly full of confidence...got to be worth a chance even at 250k
    In my opinion there is no chance of Shankland wanting to sign for us. McCann would have to change his system to accommodate him and there is no likelihood of that happening in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    In my opinion there is no chance of Shankland wanting to sign for us. McCann would have to change his system to accommodate him and there is no likelihood of that happening in the near future.
    Surely even McCann must realise after today he has to do something different

Surely even McCann must realise after today he has to do something different
    You will have heard the saying about ostriches burying their head in the sand. That is the same with Neil McCann who will persist with his same tactical formation rather than changing it.

The problem now is that its no longer £250 is it?
    After that Ayr will put the price up and rightly so and bigger fish than us will snap him up
    Another pox from the manager and the board

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    The problem now is that its no longer £250 is it?
    After that Ayr will put the price up and rightly so and bigger fish than us will snap him up
    Another pox from the manager and the board
    Yeah you're probably right.. would still give it a try though

did we enquire about him ?

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    did we enquire about him ?
    Who knows and after yesterday I don't think he would come now anyway he will have far better options ,would Mcann even play him as a striker phuck knows....

He would be on the bench at dens and be used when we were 2 nil down

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)