+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stendel's preferred formation

Stendel's preferred formation

Will become fairly clear this next 10 days the way Stendel will set us up this season, Hedges / Isgrove out injured Mottley out on loan and Hammill on baby sitting duties so no wide men, bench looked unbalanced yesterday 3 defenders.

Thoughts guys on any loan moves this next 10days?

Daniel looked a very animated/frustrated figure during the match, Hedges and Isgrove are constantly injured , and it's not just the odd game they miss either, both were in the pre season plan's , so it's a blow to lose them now, I would expect at least 2 loan players in

We need a pacy striker and a pacy winger

Bring hammill back!

Agree we need some pace in the team , not convinced with either of the two wide lads yesterday despite the first two games , flatter to deceive springs to mind .

Got to get another striker in to give us options , in fact I'd go as far as to say maybe two , those two aren't going to play 3 games in a week and we need to be less predictable .

Middle of the park and back four are fine , no worries there for me , the two full backs are ok at this level , Cavare had a bit of a mare second half going forward yesterday but defensively he's sound .

The squad is all a bit thin fo me. OK if the first choice eleven stay uninjured/ unsuspended/ untransferred all season but thuz not much in the layer below.

It's OK Goat saying "We are happy wiv wot wiv got" burram not. Just positive spin fo not spending owt. Dunt cum ruerrin to me when sumdi gets injured and we ent gorra replacement.

Still can’t get me head around Hammill being let go and still hasn’t got a club? Isgrove for me is awesome when fit but your right he is always injured these days? Hedges injures easily as well? If they are not careful they will end up being journeymen around the leagues cos nobody will take a chance because of their issues!
    Jack Wilshere has had more time playing lately than these two and that’s saying something!

We need backup 10/4 !!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Still can’t get me head around Hammill being let go and still hasn’t got a club? Isgrove for me is awesome when fit but your right he is always injured these days? Hedges injures easily as well? If they are not careful they will end up being journeymen around the leagues cos nobody will take a chance because of their issues!
    Jack Wilshere has had more time playing lately than these two and that’s saying something!
    Hammil ? Just evva think , Perky , good player , good memories too , let's be grateful for what he did and leave it there ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast