+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stay or Go

Stay or Go

Is it time up for McCann?
    It's a yes from me I'm afraid.If he thinks kusunga is a better option than caulker and Spence than Kamara he has lost the plot He deserves credit for bringing in some great signings since becoming manager,but since the end of the season he has.
    1.Brought in a keeper not really needed and allegedly for a fee.
    2.Weakend the left back position
    3.Doesnt play caulker,if there is rumours flying around but if true he wud be in the stand and not on the bench.
    4.Has not addressed the glaring striking problem and continues to play the same dross each week regardless of previous performances.

Nothing worse imo in having to change managers but timing is hugely important,get a new man in who has a cpl of weeks of the window left.
    Nm can go back to sky and hopefully we start improving.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Is it time up for McCann?
    It's a yes from me I'm afraid.If he thinks kusunga is a better option than caulker and Spence than Kamara he has lost the plot He deserves credit for bringing in some great signings since becoming manager,but since the end of the season he has.
    1.Brought in a keeper not really needed and allegedly for a fee.
    2.Weakend the left back position
    3.Doesnt play caulker,if there is rumours flying around but if true he wud be in the stand and not on the bench.
    4.Has not addressed the glaring striking problem and continues to play the same dross each week regardless of previous performances.

Nothing worse imo in having to change managers but timing is hugely important,get a new man in who has a cpl of weeks of the window left.
    Nm can go back to sky and hopefully we start improving.
    if he keeps Kamara/Caulkner on the bench and gets emptied beh the Perth lot ill prolly agree

He's brought in some great players but doesn't seem to know how to play them which seems weird tbh ,I think any other manager in the SPL or some championship managers even could get these players more competitive and challenging with applying some basics I.e play to their strengths and not a system that I'm not sure they all fully understand
    Moussa honestly how the phuck does he get a shirt total imposter and a liability after yesterday ,if Mcann plays him again ever that will be if for some boys ,surely even his teammates must shake their head at him getting a game.

Guarantee you Moussa will start on Saturday( think his sending off doesn't effect league games) as will Spence.Will be surprised if Caulker is in the starting line up,and wouldn't be surprised if Kamara wasn't either.
    McCann will not change his system and we will continue to try and play out from the back. We lose and the pressure will crank up on McCann,even more than it is now.
    I hope he sees sense and leaves Moussa well away from the side from now on. Plays his best players and tries Mendy as an out and out striker. Don't think that thon Kallman is near ready.
    If fit get Deacon back in too.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Guarantee you Moussa will start on Saturday( think his sending off doesn't effect league games) as will Spence.Will be surprised if Caulker is in the starting line up,and wouldn't be surprised if Kamara wasn't either.
    McCann will not change his system and we will continue to try and play out from the back. We lose and the pressure will crank up on McCann,even more than it is now.
    I hope he sees sense and leaves Moussa well away from the side from now on. Plays his best players and tries Mendy as an out and out striker. Don't think that thon Kallman is near ready.
    If fit get Deacon back in too.
    No sure what you see in the boy Mendy...he looks so far out of his depth it's unbelievable

The starting line up yesterday was all players that McCann had signed apart from Curran and Wighton who had a very poor first half and was substituted at halftime.
    Therefore Neil McCann can blame nobody but himself for signing these players who yesterday were clueless about how to compete with Ayr United let alone beat them.
    Although I do not see many games at Dens yesterday was the worst performance by a Dundee team I have seen since that debacle against St Johnstone last March when we lost 4-0.

I’m not one for sacking managers, but I think the next two matches will define our season and NM’s future

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    No sure what you see in the boy Mendy...he looks so far out of his depth it's unbelievable
    Hence why I said try him out. Who would you hand the strikers role too ?

Feckin deepressing even just walking through the gates these days

You know exactly what’s going happen

It’s like watching your granny die.

Quote Originally Posted by billymorgan View Post
    Hence why I said try him out. Who would you hand the strikers role too ?
    Obviously the new boy and Henvey got to worth a chance to see if he could make the step up from the under 20s....Mendy looks like he's scared of the ball... doesn't look like he's played football at any where close to this level

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)