+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Utterly outrageous

Utterly outrageous

I wish to express my disgust at the continual threats to have Psaw banned from from this forum. Frank is one of the most popular, highly entertaining posters ever to grace the footymad messageboards, the loss of such an incredible wit on here would be immense. So I wish to rally support for him, by asking all posters to register their love and respect for him in this thread (which I confidently predict will rapidly become one of the most extensive, multipage threads ever seen on these forums)...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFW6yUlgGdI

Frank gets my vote to be mod should the occasion arise nevermind banning him,he's the only Utd fan on here

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Ban him kel...BAN HIM!
    I have to take your first answer I'm afraid, you can't keep changing your mind about it.

My account must have been hacked

This has got to be about Notts Co 0 Yeovil 4. The people who live in Yoevil, dont know where it is. If the Russians invaded Yeovil, the government would do nothing because no one knows if Yeovil is in England or not. If i had my brains soaked in petrol, i could still find Wisbech, but if Einstein, at the peak of his mental powers, and with 30 certificates in geography, would still not find it.

And you lost to Yeovil. Even the name is bizarre. As for being banned, it irks me that i cant get banned. What do i have to do?

Don't take Frank too seriously.

I think he's always on the wind up.

Indeed he is entertaining.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)