+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody still optimistic about this season?

One game is not much but it is a great start.We desperately need more of the same.Perhaps when D4 and Brady return we will push on.Good performance yesterday by all but a special mention for Lennon-he was brilliant.Question is therefore,why have we been so bad thus far this season?

We can stay up and for me this season that really is all that matters!

Huddersfield and Cardiff, Newcastle and Southampton and perhaps West Ham will all finish below us.

PHEW!

It's on again, only 6 points off a Europa League place now.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's on again, only 6 points off a Europa League place now.
    Lol! Thank you but no thank you!

Not for me either BT, is it just coincidence that we get out of that Mickey Mouse comp, get back to work down Gawthorpe and we start to turn our season round ? I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We can stay up and for me this season that really is all that matters!

Huddersfield and Cardiff, Newcastle and Southampton and perhaps West Ham will all finish below us.

PHEW!
    Yea BT,..But we have to beat them,...This weekend Cardiff will fancy their chances for a first win
    We will have to be Ready,...The under dog mentality, is in their favour this season, We cannot allow them anything,...We have to be on it from minute 1,...No messing , No feeling sorry,...
    Just Do it, OR we will be back to square one.....
    Tough Ask?

Nah! Away win on the pools!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Nah! Away win on the pools!
    Hope so,....I really am behind our players honest Bt,...but its just the let down, from . shall we say a savory /smelling bulb of French Garlic ?

After that performance,I really think the writing is on the wall.God help us in our next 4 games.Any remote optimism I had has just fizzled out after the last 2 performances against the so-called relegation favourites.Both teams played us off the park.Cant wait to hear Dyche`s take on that.It was painful to watch.

Horrible just does not get near it. Not sure how much further we can sink, performance wise?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)