+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sevco

Sevco

****z - End of

Word

The late great Ian Dury summed them up perfectly in the opening line of one of his brilliant songs:-

Ar5eh0les, 8ast4rds, F3cking Cnuts and Pr1cks.

Ian must've been an Arab I think

Its funny how the great unwashed react to their history,when the old company receive a bill it cant be paid because Glasgow Rangers died in 2012.On the other hand when it comes to trophies won they have accumulated more than any other club in the country even though they have changed their name to The Rangers and have won F ALL,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefers View Post
    ****z - End of
    This ^^^^^ all day long

Loved seeing the scvmmy Sevco filth losing that last gasp goal today

Pleasing weekend

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Loved seeing the scvmmy Sevco filth losing that last gasp goal today

Pleasing weekend
    Me too, cheered that goal like it was a united one! The fact that it put that shower across the road on the bottom may have added to my pleasure though 😂😂

The fact the stupid hvns in the stand were doing ole chants at 3-2 early second half when keeping possession for a couple passes reminded me why I despised the old club they followed, I can't Celtic either but don't recall them oleing passes while a goal up early in the second half like that while winning everything the last couple years, this lots arrogance is something else

Motherwell very much deserved the draw and had them hemmed in for much of the last twenty mins

Soooo much anger, Take a deeeep breath

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Soooo much anger, Take a deeeep breath
    Zombie movie about to start on channel 4 if anyones interested 😂

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)