+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A call for Unity

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Hey guys, I, like many other on here have been critical of our Manager for his tactics (or lack of them) over the first 3 matches of the season however, having had a few days to get over the debacle that was Yeovil and having given knee-jerk reactions, I have decided that we must get behind the Manager and the team and give them our full support for the next 7 matches. After all, we all want the same thing ie; success on the field and hopefully promotion at the end of the season. So what do you say guys, are you with me or not? - if after having played 10 matches and things show no sign of improvement, then we can all call for Nolan's head but until then, lets give him and the players our full support.
    Come on You Pies
    Always like your posts Banjo and think you hit the nail on the head with this post.... I was disgusted after Fridays debacle and was in the KN has lost the plot camp.... I have had time to cool down and now I am hoping we can regain some pride on Tuesday at Newport...The team is there and I think we will click sooner rather than later so lets get solidly behind the boys and sneak the points in Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Pieeyedandlegless View Post
    'Thats fantastic Gump' but don't you want every other supporter to get behind the team at this difficult time. Banjo has called for unity from of all of us, I too have supported Notts for over 50 years.
    Unity from all of us... it's not a war film. About 1% of our fan base post on here, might need to aim the rallying call elsewhere.

I predict that if we play well and win against Newport than people will get behind Nolan, but if we get tonked again he’ll be under more pressure.

its quite simple , KN seems to have a good squad , he just needs to find the formation that will enable the attacking options to flourish whilst remaining tight at the back.
    This should really have been sorted pre season , but for whatever reason its still work in progress...
    Personally I think there is a good team in there waiting to get out.
    KN in my opinion has the capability to find it , he just needs time if in another ten games nothing things changed then I've no doubt AH will accordingly...

I will support as usual and get behind the team. If KN doesn't sort it out though in regards to the defending either with training, *******ing, supporting or loaning then I'll still support the team 100% as always but have my doubts about his capability.

I think we always get behind the team though don't we as it's hardly easy supporting notts most years and we're still here.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Fans always think they know better than the manager especially when things go wrong.But when almost every one can see we have needed at least one good central defender for quite a few seasons now why asn't this been rectified? It is so frustrating.
    I think you may be on the wrong thread here

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Hey guys, I, like many other on here have been critical of our Manager for his tactics (or lack of them) over the first 3 matches of the season however, having had a few days to get over the debacle that was Yeovil and having given knee-jerk reactions, I have decided that we must get behind the Manager and the team and give them our full support for the next 7 matches. After all, we all want the same thing ie; success on the field and hopefully promotion at the end of the season. So what do you say guys, are you with me or not? - if after having played 10 matches and things show no sign of improvement, then we can all call for Nolan's head but until then, lets give him and the players our full support.

Come on You Pies
    Absolutely Agree 150%, sadly you may have a problem trying to convince the so called pundits or managers in waiting who would choose to want us to believe that they know it all.

I rest my case.

One game does not a season make, and let's not forget Coventry lost 6-1 at home last season.

Lovely use of quotation marks there Pieeyed, almost as good as Banjopie

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Absolutely Agree 150%, sadly you may have a problem trying to convince the so called pundits or managers in waiting who would choose to want us to believe that they know it all.

I rest my case.
    You can rest your case at the end of the season. This thread shows how right the concerns over the winter signings were. QED.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast