+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nufc shirt.when you buy oñe

Nufc shirt.when you buy oñe

When you buy one from the club shop did you know nufc only gets £4.20 from that sale because it's a sports direct till

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    When you buy one from the club shop did you know nufc only gets £4.20 from that sale because it's a sports direct till
    That just about sums up Ashley, our prospects with him.

Roll on and success to the cash cow despite the handicaps put upon us by our illustrious owner.

Would never buy anything from the club shop, just feeding the fat controllers pocket!

That is actually more than i thought it was.

I did know it was effectively a sports direct though.

Just another way to screw us for sports direct.

Its up for £65
    Costs less than £5 to make
    Nufc get £4.20 every shirt sold
    So sports direct. Make £55.80 every shirt sold
    Its a piss take

Its up for £65
    Costs less than £5 to make
    Nufc get £4.20 every shirt sold
    So sports direct. Make £55.80 every shirt sold
    Its a piss take
    Nah yeeve got your maths wrong there Kev,Puma get the lions share (see what I did there) just buttoning me coat up..

I'm pretty sure we divvint get as much as £4-20 either...

Edit.Your probably right about the £4-20 I remember Rangers fans complaining aboot 7p in the pound..
    Last edited by ashingtoon62; 20-08-2018 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Brain fart

Yep rangers football club got 7p in the £ when you bought anything from the football club

Yep rangers football club got 7p in the £ when you bought anything from the football club
    Aye same as us then,it just makes me hate the fat kunt even more.
    My daughters are banned from buying anything from SD and if I buy a new Toon top I just buy a retro one.
    The FCB isn't getting a penny from me.

Listening to them Rangers fans on that podcast the other night,I fear it will be the same here.When he finally does go there will be little clauses in deals that he will still make from us.Can see many court cases to get out of them just like at Rangers.

The manager can have every penny the club generates

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)