+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hull v Millers

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    A point would be good a win would be great
    This is one of the must win home 6 pointers as early as this in the season.

One, Warne will pick is HIS team. Us fans can think we know better but at the end of the day it will be what he picks.

Will he have the nerve to go 4-4-2? no I don't think he will.

Will he start with Smith/Vassell up front and then take either off EARLY in the second half and put Proctor on? No I don't think he will.

Will he drop Taylor err No he'll start with him.

Will he drop Vaulks/Palmer? err no he won't but he will try to squeeze Manning in their somewhere.

I am but a paying fan and my choice of the starting 11 will mean nothing so I won't post one.

I only hope he has the bottle to change the midfield from the offset, we may then be able to nullify Hull coming forward.

Let Proctor start and if he isn't delivering then bring Vassell on. Be brave. don't play defensive that's all we ask Mr Warne. WE ARE THE HOME TEAM like Lolmorgan said

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Yes I'd agree with this

An SUFC fan at work said they break at speed through midfield but their attack isn't that great. Suspect at the back too.
    They have a certain Mr Dicko of course so we'll need our Semi to marshall him.
    PW knows all this though and will have a plan on how to win

So you are saying we are down if we lose tomorrow Brin?

[QUOTE=Pattylallacks2;38987759]So you are saying we are down if we lose tomorrow Brin?[/QUOTE
    I wouldn’t say we will be down if we lose, but a seasons points tally of 18 might keep us up if we win v Hull!!.😂😂.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    So you are saying we are down if we lose tomorrow Brin?
    Not at all. I did think you a more intelligent person that would have understood my point, let me explain.

Hull are one of the relegation favourites along with QPR, Ipswich etc. We are playing Hull tomorrow, you with me so far?

Now with them being on only 1 point so far, should we take all 3 tomorrow then we will be 5 points above them, does that help?

The further the gap between them and us makes us more likely to finish higher than them and hopefully 4th from bottom or higher would be great. Trust I've been of help to you pal.

😆😆😆 classic

That may be what you meant to say Brin but not what you actually said. You described it as "must win". It is actually one of the matches we would very much like to win - not the same thing.You need to choose your words more carefully, PAL.

That may be what you meant to say Brin but not what you actually said. You described it as "must win". It is actually one of the matches we would very much like to win - not the same thing.You need to choose your words more carefully, PAL.
    My apologies if this was misconstrued. Still think it's a 6 pointer though and a draw or loss could hinder us. Enjoy the match if you're going.

My apologies if this was misconstrued. Still think it's a 6 pointer though and a draw or loss could hinder us. Enjoy the match if you're going.
    I am and I will

I am and I will
    Get the beers in then......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast