+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good news

Good news

Scientists have proved that there is life after death on the quantum level. Only the body dies. The quantum level is endless, eternal, your everlasting life has been brought to you by me, no need to thank me.

As you know there are many different levels of life, and we are on our way up, or down. I know how to improve your chances in life in your next incarnation, but i am not going to say....yet. Its not pretty. Nothing worthwhile is. To get this information you must be nice to me....starting below.

How the Rochdale repairman has been born a human is beyond me. His next life will be as green slime at the bottom of a puddle.

Do you mean like what that **** Ike said about disabled people you mean?

I see your obsession with me is growing stronger, Francis.

Shoo now.

If what you mean is the Glenn Hoddle thing, that disabled people deserve their suffering, no it isnt. Having said that, isnt justice good? I dont have a problem with it, weve all got it coming one way or another, for lesser or greater.
    Isnt Mr Hitler being reborn as a physically and mentally handicapped child, with uncountable syndromes and sufferings still not enough? I read a very old book published in the 18th century about death and dying.
    Strangely it had mathematical tables about how karma is repaid. Nothing goes unpunished, and everything is recorded.

It also said that a soul, intent on evil throughout millennia, will ultimately die as a soul, and that a physical death has no bearing on the trauma and untold suffering in regards to the death of a soul, which occurs over an extended period of time, and is truly horrifying.
    Be afraid.
    As for the thing that can turn it all around, i will tell you, no one else is interested. How to do it privately though, i dont know. Your probably already doing it, as you are a good person. If you are a dog in a pack of wild dogs in the desert, and you are dying of thirst, and your pack comes across a small drinking hole with a little water, what will you do?

By the way Kel. i call it bullying.

I call it be being a raging homlord.

That's strange,I was absolutely certain that David Icke said that crap about the disabled,I even googled it to confirm that you was wrong and I was right only to find out that I've been wrong all these years,as if Icke didn't have enough on his plate trying to sort out the reptilian royals
    I've always believed in karma and practise it,there's no point in leading a negative life and making others unhappy,all that happens is that you end up a bitter person who is disliked by people,we all have a soul but I'm not sure if it gets reincarnated or not,tbf it's way over my head much like what you have written up there ^^^^ Frank,I don't pretend to understand it but I do believe in God and I do believe that we all be judged up there by what we do down here,I doubt that I will be let into the kingdom of heaven due to things that I've done in the past,you don't have to believe in God to get into heaven,we are all judged equally cometh the day
    I get mocked for saying that I believe in God but what is there to lose,if I'm right then at least I can be content that all I've done down here was the right thing and that I haven't wasted my time and money on Sundays and if I'm wrong and we just die then who's to know and laugh,nobody,not even me
    People are scared to die and I can understand that but we are a miniscule link in Earths journey,see this life as a step to a better life where hopefully you will see friends and family from the past,in 50 years time who is going to be remembered on this forum,nobody not even by loved ones,we just become a faded name on a dirty tombstone,in Arnold where I live,smack bang in the town centre,right next to a mini supermarket where hundreds of people walk past every day there are some gravestones from the 1800's,just laying there laying in the ground facing upwards,they are hidden in plain sight,nobody ever stops to wonder who these people are they just carry on with their shopping blissfully unaware,try and be nice to people,we only have one go down here
    There is one thing that you once mentioned that has stuck with me Frank,it was about a dolphin that stuck it's head out of the water only to put it through a tyre and saw the world from that angle,that's a sad story and probably a moral behind it

I find Frank a very interesting chap one I'd like to share a coffee with.

The only sort what'd find him interesting, Jimmy, is a psychiatrist.

I like Frank dark sense of humour and the fact that he winds kel up (Yes he does kel)

I’m afraid you’re mistaken, chalks. Words on the internet will never get under my skin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)