+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipswich game

Ipswich game

Main event on Sky tomorrow is Swansea v Leeds but just seen that the other games including ours are available on the red button.

I heard that to, but it might just be rolling highlights and goals,like they do for the NFL on the red button....... but we know it will be an away win: matches between us and the tractor boys always are away wins, regardless of where played!

Just checked Geoff, new feature this season. There are 8 rounds of midweek games, one will will be shown on Sky main event but all other games available in full and live on red button. That's a right result for me stuck on Craggy Island.

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Just checked Geoff, new feature this season. There are 8 rounds of midweek games, one will will be shown on Sky main event but all other games available in full and live on red button. That's a right result for me stuck on Craggy Island.
    Those who don't have Sky can purchase the game via RamsTV for a tenner and have it broadcast directly to your PC/Laptop/Tablet/phone

That's going to affect attendences for everybody

Expect us to be sub 25k tonight irrespective

I fell asleep!! Did I miss anything??
    Obviously not... what a load of.......!!!!

Better 2nd half but is that the worst Ipswich side I've ever seen!
    Some crap goalies in this league, thank god for Carson!!

The first half was the worst half of football I've seen in this division for some time. Both sides were bereft of any quality or composure. The first goal lifted us but boy have we got to improve.

Bright point of the night for me was Bogle, it's his shirt to lose in my opinion. He looked athletic, strong and very capable, in fact all the things I said about Wisdom when he first came!

Same points as Forest after 4 games each and we've been woeful.......

About as bad as it gets having seen all four league games i have not a clue how we are supposed to be playing Plenty of effort but that's about it We were lucky that they were the poorest side we will play all season How you can play a home game and not create a single chance from open play is beyond me Play that way against Preston and they will bury us Pluses thought Bogle Forsyth and Tamori did ok Another woeful Lawrence along with Bennett Nugent and Bryson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)