+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday night v Newport £10 on iFollow for EVERYONE

Tuesday night v Newport £10 on iFollow for EVERYONE

The 2nd of 6 midweek Notts matches....plus it's an International......English Notts Eleven v the cast of Zulu...."it's a bleedin' miracle"

Yes, all for the paltry price of £10, where else can you have this much entertainment for the same price as a used pair of panties off e-bay?

Forget the circus, we have our own bunch of clowns with the ace juggler, Nolo, set to lob 11 names into a hat and pull a formation out at random "in goal we have Hewey, LB is Hemmings" etc etc.....should be fun?

Reasons for pressing that button on the official site

1 - Tonight is the night for gelification
    2 - No way can we play worse than Friday night, when we stunk worse than a 3-month-old dead haddock
    3 - All the proceeds from tonight go towards Nolo's compensation package...see 4
    4 - Rumours are that AH will fire Nolo if we lose 4-0 again.....for compo, see 3
    5 - You won't be able to criticise my Match Ratings unless you watch the game - I've done mine already "Hewey was terrific in goal - 9"....see, you cannot call me a little fibber unless you log on.

Well that's enough from me....press the button, lob in your £10, get in a rake of beer and join the iFollow tinternet revolution.

ps....cannot be arsed going through all the details of logging in etc, see the iFollow thread from Friday but just 2 things......clean out your memory and cache before logging onto the match, plus someone else has reported that IE and Edge will not play iFollow, Firefox or Chrome are the best bet IMO...I've used them both without problems.....now let's pray that there are no technical glitches, 31 live iFollow matches tonight in the UK, a huge test for this media platform.

Bumpety-bump

Actual moving pics are 5 or 6 minutes before kick-off, before that you will get an intro screen saying you are logged on and the name of the match......you can listen to solo commentary while you wait, but only if there is a separate button NOTE...... sometimes when you try to switch to pics, the computer tells you that you "are already logged on via a separate device"....try hitting the "refresh button" (on Firefox, the third icon from the top left of screen) or clear out cache and memory, "open menu, options, privacy and security"

My only worry about tonight, is that this is the first big test for NuLion, my estimate is 100,000 new customers all trying to watch games with the Championship involved as well....ouch

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    My only worry about tonight, is that this is the first big test for NuLion.
    Agree, I just hope he gets his team selection and tactics right this time.

The 2nd of 6 midweek Notts matches....plus it's an International......English Notts Eleven v the cast of Zulu...."it's a bleedin' miracle"

Yes, all for the paltry price of £10, where else can you have this much entertainment for the same price as a used pair of panties off e-bay?

Forget the circus, we have our own bunch of clowns with the ace juggler, Nolo, set to lob 11 names into a hat and pull a formation out at random "in goal we have Hewey, LB is Hemmings" etc etc.....should be fun?

Reasons for pressing that button on the official site

1 - Tonight is the night for gelification
    2 - No way can we play worse than Friday night, when we stunk worse than a 3-month-old dead haddock
    3 - All the proceeds from tonight go towards Nolo's compensation package...see 4
    4 - Rumours are that AH will fire Nolo if we lose 4-0 again.....for compo, see 3
    5 - You won't be able to criticise my Match Ratings unless you watch the game - I've done mine already "Hewey was terrific in goal - 9"....see, you cannot call me a little fibber unless you log on.

Well that's enough from me....press the button, lob in your £10, get in a rake of beer and join the iFollow tinternet revolution.

ps....cannot be arsed going through all the details of logging in etc, see the iFollow thread from Friday but just 2 things......clean out your memory and cache before logging onto the match, plus someone else has reported that IE and Edge will not play iFollow, Firefox or Chrome are the best bet IMO...I've used them both without problems.....now let's pray that there are no technical glitches, 31 live iFollow matches tonight in the UK, a huge test for this media platform.
    Are you working for ifollow Tarquin? You seem to want us to spend our money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Are you working for ifollow Tarquin? You seem to want us to spend our money!!!
    Nope - as one of the first to take up the International package on MAD, I'm used to its glitches and foibles THEN it was announced that 6 Notts midweek matches were available to UK users....a few started asking questions, then a few started asking which games etc etc ie was the Middlesborough game included.....a few others missed my comments and asked the same questions again....sooooooo.....

.......I offered to start a thread before each iFollow midweek game....it's not really as bad as it looks, it's just that we had a Friday and Tuesday back-to-back.....I know it's a bit boring for some so I tried to make the threads a bit more entertaining and light-hearted.........PLUS......some of the money goes to Notts, which can only help us?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Agree, I just hope he gets his team selection and tactics right this time.
    Agreed, but if Tootle and Hall are missing again his choices at the back are very limited assuming Chamberlain is still unfit. I think I might hit the bottle again if Hewitt is at right back tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Agreed, but if Tootle and Hall are missing again his choices at the back are very limited assuming Chamberlain is still unfit. I think I might hit the bottle again if Hewitt is at right back tonight.
    Save me a bottle Navy because I think you will be right

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I think I might hit the bottle again if Hewitt is at right back tonight.
    My instinct would be to hit the button for 'best odds on a Newport win'.

Anything like last Friday and we'll get battered. I think we're in for another bad night

PLUS......some of the money goes to Notts, which can only help us?
    Do we know how much ? Is it like the big charridies where only 5p in the £ get to the end user ?

I've been lurking for a while but your very informative posts have got me tempted if only to see how bad it really is this season but given some of the glitchy reports so far I'd only have a punt if Notts got a good kickback.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast