+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceptic in for Mckenna

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I hear the DNA money is going to be blown on making sure us international RedTV users get a fantastic reception.

best idea I've heard in ages RJ as it's clear that it's not getting spent on any quality signings, but at least there will be "quality" somewhere in the reason for the spend as in a top "quality" reception for us overseas Red TV subscribers

SF

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yeah my response was poor humour.
    Humour nonetheless though.
    Fair enough min ...admittedly, ma ain attempt wis 3 an' a half oot o' 10 at a push

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    best idea I've heard in ages RJ as it's clear that it's not getting spent on any quality signings, but at least there will be "quality" somewhere in the reason for the spend as in a top "quality" reception for us overseas Red TV subscribers

SF
    The club should be in touch shortly to confirm a delivery date for a heated recliner sofa, a new club scarf (from the autumn/winter collection) and a knitted jumper with “courtesy of AberDNA” embroidered across the back of it.
    Fair play to the club for splashing out the DNA cash and looking after their well travelled international viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think there’s slighly more to it. John McGinn is ‘Celtic daft’ from a ‘Celtic Daft’ family & id imagine given who his grandad is, would’ve been even dafter than all the other ‘Celtic daft’ dafties.
    I think that is the correct line to go down. I believe that Celtic expected McGinn to spit the dummy and demand that Hibs allowed him to go to Celtic. They spectacularly gambled that his "Celtic" background and heritage would be enough to get him.

Big mistake. They stupidly didn't realise that McGinn is professional and Bruce managed to get in and sell him the Championship dream. Celtic then reacted to Villa and matched the money on offer by Villa but by that time McGinn had met Bruce and heard how important he would be at Villa.

Looks like he's made a good choice and a great start according to the reports I've read.

The club should be in touch shortly to confirm a delivery date for a heated recliner sofa, a new club scarf (from the autumn/winter collection) and a knitted jumper with “courtesy of AberDNA” embroidered across the back of it.
    Fair play to the club for splashing out the DNA cash and looking after their well travelled international viewers.

Are they going to do any alternative offers for that section of our well travelled international viewers like masel who reside in the sandpit to whom a heated sofa, a scarf and a knitted jumper are not really priority and high on our list of must have accessories

Fit aboot some nice custom made AberDNA designer speedos and flip flops and a wee custom made beer fridge with a free AberDNA fridge magnet

As you say fair play to the club for splashing the cash in this way and looking after us.

Are they going to do any alternative offers for that section of our well travelled international viewers like masel who reside in the sandpit to whom a heated sofa, a scarf and a knitted jumper are not really priority and high on our list of must have accessories

Fit aboot some nice custom made AberDNA designer speedos and flip flops and a wee custom made beer fridge with a free AberDNA fridge magnet

As you say fair play to the club for splashing the cash in this way and looking after us.
    Well the AberDNA money holders at the club are definitely wanting to give the impression the money is getting spent so send them an email to pick other goodies which they will gladly follow on to us important international viewers. They are trying their best to be a global brand.

If I could post a picture I would let you all see myself wearing the knitted sweater, new club scarf whilst relaxing on my new heated recliner watching Dodgy Del’s tactics at the weekend. I may even break into a sweat with the excitement.

send them an email

You takin the p1ss pal, or will this be a different department that will receive the email as opposed to the hunners i have sent to them about Red TV International to no avail.
    Fits the chunces of getting a reply on the AberDNA gifts for the expats among us

You takin the p1ss pal, or will this be a different department that will receive the email as opposed to the hunners i have sent to them about Red TV International to no avail.
    Fits the chunces of getting a reply on the AberDNA gifts for the expats among us
    Things have went awfully quiet around Aberdeen FC at the moment...they must be upto something. Lee Wallace coming for a medical (sorry folks, he is an available left back) or have they just decided to stash the DNA cash rather than buy us good supporters gifts for enjoying the matches in the comfort of our own homes?

According to sky sports we have knocked back a move from aston villa to loan them mckenna until january with an option to buy for £7Million,cheeky b'stsrds aston villa are!

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast