+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceptic in for Mckenna

And there seems to be an assumption Ryan Christie would come here permanently.
    From what I’ve heard he wants to go to England

Sunderland apparently wanting Christie on loan with a view to a permanent contract in January.

3M + Hayes and Griffiths.

Plus 5 tera bases of DNA for the DNA thingmy.

Otherwise Celtc can f**k right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just out of interest, as these things are traditionally quite important in Scottish football. Does McKenna support one of the @rse cheeks?
    e

Just for you my old mate mase I've done a bit of digging. Turns out his old man was at School in Dundee with one of my muckers. His old boy was not from Dundee and was a Hun . He ain't going to Celtic and you heard it here first

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    e

Just for you my old mate mase I've done a bit of digging. Turns out his old man was at School in Dundee with one of my muckers. His old boy was not from Dundee and was a Hun . He ain't going to Celtic and you heard it here first
    I’ve heard a similar unfortunate tale, just wanted to double check.

Quote Originally Posted by 64syrupofjarvie View Post
    Justified Ancients of Mu Mu!
    Just to recalibrate a point in history...KLF did not burn real money. To this day Jimmy Cauty will tell you they did, but I am a personal friend of Alex Paterson (The Orb) and he assures me it was a publicity stunt (of course).

Continue..

Quote Originally Posted by DonVincenzo (The II) View Post
    Just to recalibrate a point in history...KLF did not burn real money. To this day Jimmy Cauty will tell you they did, but I am a personal friend of Alex Paterson (The Orb) and he assures me it was a publicity stunt (of course).

Continue..
    The Orb were magic. I listened to U.F.Orb on acid & spent the whole thing looking for barking dogs in my house. Great memories

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    e

Some of our best ever players/managers supported one of the cheeks......with this, if you are deluded enough to believe that player (x) will sign for club (y) because of that.....well, continue to read the tabloids and listen to the sweetie wifies......meanwhile, I wish Scottie a speedy recovery and his 2nd extended contract will deffo ensure the young man/parent club are rewarded accordingly.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Some of our best ever players/managers supported one of the cheeks......with this, if you are deluded enough to believe that player (x) will sign for club (y) because of that.....well, continue to read the tabloids and listen to the sweetie wifies......meanwhile, I wish Scottie a speedy recovery and his 2nd extended contract will deffo ensure the young man/parent club are rewarded accordingly.

SF
    An Aberdeen player once told me he didn’t care that we lost 9-0 because his won 9-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    An Aberdeen player once told me he didn’t care that we lost 9-0 because his won 9-0.
    Said Aberdeen manager at the time(ex player) was/is and will forever be a phannie in my eyes......with yourself admitting to having dialogue with him I hope you put him straight.

SF

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast