+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceptic in for Mckenna

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Some of our best ever players/managers supported one of the cheeks......with this, if you are deluded enough to believe that player (x) will sign for club (y) because of that.....well, continue to read the tabloids and listen to the sweetie wifies......meanwhile, I wish Scottie a speedy recovery and his 2nd extended contract will deffo ensure the young man/parent club are rewarded accordingly.

SF
    Mr Jj I used to like your slightly whimsical musings. However in your last 2 ripostes you have accused me of sniffing glue and now I'm deluded ! I suggest you read the posts more carefully rather than with the one eye you are struggling to focus with

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    Mr Jj I used to like your slightly whimsical musings. However in your last 2 ripostes you have accused me of sniffing glue and now I'm deluded ! I suggest you read the posts more carefully rather than with the one eye you are struggling to focus with
    The day I focus attention with whatever eye you deem I cannot/can use on your intelligent contributions on a banter forum matters not a jot, regarding the UHU(how long ago was that?) and delusion banter......see it for what it is......nothing more petal.

SF

The bid was £3.5m with no add ons or players. Told to ram it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    The day I focus attention with whatever eye you deem I cannot/can use on your intelligent contributions on a banter forum matters not a jot, regarding the UHU(how long ago was that?) and delusion banter......see it for what it is......nothing more petal.

SF
    I didn't say McKenna wouldn't go to Celtic because in all likelihood he is a Huns supporter. I was answering Masons query 're whether he supported one of the cheeks. I had a wee bit of info which I shared. He won't be going to the Tim's cos we aint selling him . Simples

I have had a few dust ups (you can tell I've been watching Danny Dyer ☺)on here with people who are more than happy
    to trade insults and can look after themselves. If you use pejoratives don't expect not to be called out for it Mr Banter

It should be AFC club policy to not sell any player to a cheek under any circumstances - unless there was a contractual reason meaning we had no choice.

Im assuming no such clause exists here or we’d have surely heard about it so a clear and unequivocal GTF to the tattie munching c’unts is all that is required.

Sadly, it’s Milne who’s in charge here....

The bid was nothing close to 3.5M. That figure was lumped in by the daily retard and it seems some of you have swallowed the hook. I believe it was money up front (close to 1M) with add ons per game played in champ league, europa etc.
    Remember, these pikey fcuks would nae stump up 2.7M for John McGinn so are hardly going to launch way more than that at a guy with less experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    And there seems to be an assumption Ryan Christie would come here permanently.
    From what I’ve heard he wants to go to England
    I think he would likely jump at the chance to sign for Sunderland as it's a big club that now seems to have bottomed out. He would need to take a pay cut to sign for us whereas Sunderland can probably match his Celtic wages. All just paper talk at the moment though - I wouldn't just assume that he has an abundance of other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    I have had a few dust ups (you can tell I've been watching Danny Dyer ☺)on here with people who are more than happy
    to trade insults and can look after themselves.
    I have been far too busy with work so our usual trades have been extremely minimal.

Still holding you to a drink though.

[QUOTE=DonVincenzo (The II);38989745]The bid was £3.5m with no add ons or players. Told to ram it.[/QUi applaud the club if and if they hold out and await selling him to epl in january or next year , it is inevitable he will go at some time but not yet
    ps at least you are staying on topic too many here end up hijacking threads for their own " banter, statements , sermons ....groan!!!)

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast