+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceptic in for Mckenna

I think the board were counting on selling him.
    Of course that possibility wouldn't have occurred to them this time last year but I bet Milne could see his dream move to Westhill being funded.

If a decent offer had come from down south then it would have been taken.
    As it is, they will hope McKenna has a decent few months and they will sell him in January.

Aberdeen Football Club would have no real choice if a decent - high offer came from an English club.
    They shouldn't accept an offer from Celtic, no matter what it is.

The English will notice that Celtic want him, it's just delaying a payment coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by DandiesLegend View Post
    Aye Jeffrey Bruma for 7 million.

McKenna will be their cheaper back up option which in itself should be enough for him to tell them to poke it.

Look at John McGinn already becoming a hero down Villa after 2 games, wouldn't get that at the dhims.

Had a look at a Villa forum when I was nightshift at the weekend, they love him already and he'll no doubt be on more money than The Tims could have offered him.....keeps this up and he'll be offered an improved contract in no time !!

Milnes' ar5e will collapse during "negotiations" and he'll take a Toffee Crisp and a loan of Jonny Hayes every third Tuesday for five weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The English will notice that Celtic want him, it's just delaying a payment coming in.
    Indeed, why pay an escalated Celtic fee, if you can come direct to the source and get slightly cheaper?
    Slightly I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Just out of interest, as these things are traditionally quite important in Scottish football. Does McKenna support one of the @rse cheeks?
    I've heard differing teams, depends on who you speak to.
    I don't know for sure however

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Burn it
    Justified Ancients of Mu Mu!

I don’t think the interest from Celtic is that genuine either. Maybe I am being sceptical but the club will keep this going so that we give them a pat on the back for not selling McKenna whilst our attention has been distracted from the lack of our own club spending some DNA cash.

Celtic and their biscuit tin can f@ck off.

When we do sell him, it should be to anybody but the cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    £5m plus Hayes and Christie and a 20% sell on clause.
    This is what I said a couple of months back, ok the boy is a future talent and will go onto the highest level if he applies himself correctly, defensively we have been doing ok since he's been injured and if this rumour comes to fruition then surely we will have a ready replacement lined up. Looking at the Timothy forums there doesn't seem to be many of them too keen on McKenna.
    I'm just hoping that if we stall on this move then McKennas head doesn't go down and his performance level starts to drop.

The Dhims can f**k off.
    I wouldn’t sell those c***s the cure for cancer.

Sell next summer to a club in England.
    There will be interest as they’ll see him as relatively cheap to buying a defender from a Championship club for example.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast