+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ceptic in for Mckenna

Ceptic in for Mckenna

I heard this yesterday now have read it today! I hope we tell the to get tae f......

I know it's the scottish hun but still https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...ews-first-bid/

A good pal I work with told me about it yesterday, 2.5mil apparently :-/

This same pal was bang on about 'Rat Jack' going to sevco

Like I said I hope we tell them to beat it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ten Caat's View Post
    I heard this yesterday now have read it today! I hope we tell the to get tae f......
    I’m going to sound OTT as **** here, but if we sell McKenna to that lot, regardless of the fee, then it’s time to give it up. We all know this is paper chat, but if it’s true and we sell him to them then really what’s the point.

We all know we will never see that cash being reinvested into the squad, so we will pretty much be selling one of our best players to a team we are supposed be challenging, while weakening ourselves. Celtic will try and sweeten us with a sh!tty offer plus Christie... guaranteed !!

I would like to think we would tell them to gtf but in the event of negotiations our bottom line must be 15M plus 25% sell on and they can reduce the cash payment thereafter with player swap options. We could be doing with a left back!!

Isn't paper talk all a lot of old *******s? Is it true now?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Isn't paper talk all a lot of old *******s? Is it true now?
    £5m plus Hayes and Christie and a 20% sell on clause.

Maybe we’ll get offered that exciting talent Hendry

IF we do get shafted by Celtic here, I really hope we don’t see any moaning from the clappies.

If this is true I think we are about to watch a power struggle between Rodgers and his board
    He is desperate for a centre half and after them trying to get McGinn on the cheap and missing out on him Rodgers will want the McKenna deal done quickly so our asking price could well be met unless they want an unhappy manager and the fans as shown by the banner on Saturday want them to spend the cash as well to back Brendan

£18.5m, 100% sell on clause, Pittodrie redeveloped, Celtic moved to Outer Mongolia and Scott Brown sent to Saturn or no deal.

£2.5M, they're having a giraffe.
    No way we should sell him for that.

He's captained Scotland, McGinn hadn't
    McGinn had only a year left and Hibs wanted £4M, McKenna has 5 years on his contract.
    Celtic sold Armstrong for circa £7M with one year left on his contract and he hadn't captained the national team either.

It has to be £10M, with a sell on clause, albeit the upsale value from Celtic would not be as high as if he went down south.
    Can you put a provision that there are two sets of sell-ons?

Then is Celtic want to reduce, we can negotiate to buy (not loan) for Morgan, Christie

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast