+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everton v Millers

Everton v Millers

Only given 2,974 tickets

The match at Goodison Park on Wednesday 29th August is a 7.45pm kick off and the Millers have been issued an allocation of 2,974 tickets. This is the total allocation.

Today’s tickets
    1pm Tuesday 21st August
    Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders who have 240 or more loyalty points, strictly 1 ticket per supporter. Tickets will not sell out in this sales period.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Only given 2,974 tickets

The match at Goodison Park on Wednesday 29th August is a 7.45pm kick off and the Millers have been issued an allocation of 2,974 tickets. This is the total allocation.

Today’s tickets
    1pm Tuesday 21st August
    Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders who have 240 or more loyalty points, strictly 1 ticket per supporter. Tickets will not sell out in this sales period.
    Picking up on this, I called the ticket office earlier as to the sale of the tickets.

You are correct in stating only those with 240 points can collect today.

Not sure or how the allocation works, the lady explained it's 230 points if you are a S/T holder so it's obviously worked out on 10 points per away game. The more you attend away, the more points you accumulate. Slightly disappointed you cannot accumulate extra points if you are a Millers mayday member.

Millertop, do you think the total allocation will be sold out considering we've sold over 6500 S/T's pre season, kids aren't back at school yet who may well be S/T holders and parents would like to take them for the experience, some fans have never been to Goodison Park and £15 is a good price?
    Last edited by Brin; 21-08-2018 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Not sure or how the allocation works, the lady explained it's 230 points if you are a S/T holder so it's obviously worked out on 10 points per away game. The more you attend away, the more points you accumulate.
    You also get 10 points for a home cup game, so any season ticket holder who hasn't been away yet this season but went to the Wigan game will also have the required 240 points.

I think you also get points on purchase of certain merchandise from the club shop as well as points for away tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by c View Post
    You also get 10 points for a home cup game, so any season ticket holder who hasn't been away yet this season but went to the Wigan game will also have the required 240 points.
    Sure some will appreciate that snippet of info

I’ll be surprised if they don’t get to general sale, some can’t go due to holidays, work and even though it’s cheap tickets they still have to get there and can’t afford it.

If they do happen to sell out, maybe try hospitality

Them that have a season card will have 230 point which tickets will be on sale Thursday morning(9am) for them

Then from noon (12pm) mayday members
    Last edited by millertop; 21-08-2018 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Sure some will appreciate that snippet of info
    Went To Brentford and the Wigan game and i have 230 so that's incorrect .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post

My bad hes right ... but i haven't got any points for Brentford just rung them they are looking into it.

If you have a season card then you get 230 points so if you went to them two games then you should have 250 points but you have to use your name when getting tickets so that they can be added on.

If you just got tickets in general or on day then you won’t get points added

My bad hes right ... but i haven't got any points for Brentford just rung them they are looking into it.
    Mm I've not got mine for the Wigan game either.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast