+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Hull City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Hull City.

At one time Hull city was the largest city in the UK who's club had not layed in the Premiership or the old Championship. I wonder how far we are away from that now. I know we don't have city status but just for the size of the town we can't be far off holding that title now. However we're light years away from believing or dreaming.
    It makes you wonder though what type of club we'd become if we did get to those dizzy heights. Dizzy heights hey?

We're at a dizzy height now aren't we?
    3 games ago we were spanked 5-1 by Brentford, then we rode our luck and came away with a great result against Ipswich only to get beaten by Leeds at their place. In between that we have beaten Wigan and have pulled Everton out of the hat for the next round of the Milk cup. We're getting better!

Strangely, although Hull city were in the Premiership only a short while since I feel that we enter tonights fixture with a better chance of winning than they do. From looking like we're going to get spanked every week we're starting to look contenders in each game.
    The players who are coming in are looking stronger and wiser. Some players are starting to find their feet. Certainly Williams has and so has Smith whose touch is superb. Oh to have an on running midfielder for him to find would be incredible!
    Could this be Manning? Could Manning make his home debut and be the player we're looking for to replace the much missed Frecklington?
    Could Ajayi be that midfileder that we've been looking for? The one who knows how to defend and is sure in his mind that a simple ball is the best one when he's being closed down.

Are we at last starting to see the team growing from last seasons play off final winners into the Championship survival certainties?

Bloody hope so and it's enjoyable to watch!

Loving this season more and more with every game!

4 5 1 and new lad in

Rotherham United

Verified account

@OfficialRUFC
    42s43 seconds ago
    More
    TEAM v @HullCity | Rodak; Vyner, Ajayi, Wood, Mattock; Taylor, Vaulks, Palmer, Manning, Williams; Smith.

SUBS | Bilboe, Robertson, Raggett, Newell, Ball, Proctor, Vassell. #rufc

Quiet on here tonight?

Looking at the stats on bbc we are under the cosh,

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Quiet on here tonight?
    Afternoon, Frog'n'all. I was about to open with the same comment, CAM. Must be watching on Sky.

...and as I write Wood scores with his head!! Woohoo!! 1-0

Lovely header. First game I've seen since the play offs and Wembley. I expect woody to score every dead ball!

Come oooon!

Yay...

Match on Sky they would rather keep showing repeats here in Thai huddersfield v man city

swansea 1 -0 leeds

Manning comes sooo close...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast