+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Newport County 21/8/18

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Trust me, they're not bright enough to have an agenda.

Get the Valium out of the cupboard again.
    sfunny cuz it's true

I saw it as Husin played him into trouble

****in weird what’s going on. Duffy and Brisley sometimes weren’t great last season, but they weren’t THIS bad.

Note; Lincoln signed a really good League 2 keeper today, who’s tonight sat on his arse on the bench.

If Newport use that 'plenty of time left' to slot home 4 goals, do you think that would be enough to make Mr Hardy pick up his phone?

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if they are refusing to play, either for Nolan or Hardy. Something is VERY wrong.
    This is what I said on Saturday, Arna, but no one picked it up. Right now, something is wrong at the heart of the club. It's more than players lacking form.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... do the same thing get the same result.
    For those viewing, was it down to Hewitt for the corner or Husin playing him into trouble, please?
    Both, Husin's use of the ball was poor and his pass deflected us into trouble, Hewitt had the opportunity to clear but didn't resulting in a corner for their goal

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    ****in weird what’s going on. Duffy and Brisley sometimes weren’t great last season, but they weren’t THIS bad.

Note; Lincoln signed a really good League 2 keeper today, who’s tonight sat on his arse on the bench.
    Perhaps they were on more money last season??????

... it's more simple than that. KN is either too loyal to the cheat Duffer or hasn't got the balls to move him out - take your pick. If the other players see the manager playing favourites why should they bother. It's just simple man management.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are refusing to play, either for Nolan or Hardy. Something is VERY wrong.
    I genuinely don't think it's that. I think the weaknesses in the team are evident in the selection and in the formation, and it's being manifested on the pitch.

If Nolan doesn't revise the tactics and we continue shipping goals then the players could quickly lose confidence in him as their leader, but I don't think it's a case of them 'tanking' at this stage.

Seems that way, they just don't seem bothered.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast