+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Newport County 21/8/18

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The people got what they wanted though didn't they? A bunch of morons on Twitter effectively hounded Collin out and we're left with Fitzsimons. And you're right, we're going to waste another season in this league, if we are lucky, we might avoid a relegation scrap but I think we might drop
    Don't kid yourself, Fitz might not be a world beater but Collin was never that good either. 2 poor keepers, we needed a new one.

We have not had an effort on goal since the 12th minute... Jesus we are so poor

I repeat: could we be the first team ever favourites for promotion to be relegated?

Another first for Notts!

Colchester thrashing Crewe, how we could do with their bloke Pell in midfield. Forte scoring again for Exeter, f00ks sake.

For God's sake Notts show a bit of pride in the jersey! Christ we are so poor again tonight, fancy football doesn't pay the bills

450,000 spent on 3 players..... Result - 2 bloody goals between them in 5 games

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    For God's sake Notts show a bit of pride in the jersey! Christ we are so poor again tonight, fancy football doesn't pay the bills
    I've not seen anything approximating fancy football... all I've witnessed is hoofball with the wrong personnel.

KN could have 20 minutes to save his job.... It's painful being a Notts fan at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Last season the criticism was hoofball! I know what you mean though.

Somewhere in between is probably the answer. Solid defensive six, four players with creative freedom. Clear the ball from your own half fast and play your football in the opposition's half. Neil Warnock tactics, no less.

Fitzsimons keeping us in the game by the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    The people got what they wanted though didn't they? A bunch of morons on Twitter effectively hounded Collin out and we're left with Fitzsimons. And you're right, we're going to waste another season in this league, if we are lucky, we might avoid a relegation scrap but I think we might drop
    Yep. Colin was defo a better keeper and I said it all along. People just get carried away

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast