+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Newport County 21/8/18

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    Notts bottom of the league, stark contrast from the preseason good vibes.

Thought Hewitt and Jones wasted possession needlessly all night and Duffy was poor without gifting them their 2nd goal.
    Individually, they were woeful. Terrible performances.

Are we on course to break our record for the worst start to a season as set by Kiwomya's team?

Wonder if he will laugh if Charlie Slater asks him if he feels under pressure

Quote Originally Posted by SolSigns View Post
    In the plus column, it's good that our strikers are scoring.
    Yep, all the good stuff tonight came from our new big-money-for-this-level signings it seems. Enzio creating and Hemmings and Dennis scoring. Sort that defence out and we'll be firing on all cylinders methinks. The panic merchants (although I totally understand their frustration) will soon be feeling better I'm sure.

I argued for patience with Derry and Moniz (and Short!), and I still think Notts are better off thinking stable management. I just don't see Nolo being the man.

What do you expect after witnessing one of the worst defensive performances for ages last Friday and then sticking with the same crap next time.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Bloody hell, with only a mere 42 games left to scrape to safety I'm not surprised everyone's panickng.
    I'm normally quite rational Swale, as are you, but there is definitely something wrong. There's absolutely no cohesion in the squad. Nolan's style of management is all about squad cohesion, so when that is missing, you have to start asking questions....

Our back 4 are shyte , sorry I mean 5 , fcuking shyte . I was thinking of going to Lincoln , no fcuking way now . Bottom , bottom , FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Weirdly, I don't disagree. I was up for giving him a good 10 games, but something is seriously wrong....

That's what it looks like. This is more than a run of poor form.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I'm normally quite rational Swale, as are you, but there is definitely something wrong. There's absolutely no cohesion in the squad. Nolan's style of management is all about squad cohesion, so when that is missing, you have to start asking questions....
    Understood totally, but I have a feeling it'll come good. Still 126 points to play for so we could scrape it

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast