+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Just to clear this up...

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    O.k. So lets sum this up and I will even explain it step by step so even a complete muppet like you can understand where you are going wrong.

You say, "I never go for dramatic exaggeration and outright lies where I pretend posters have said things they haven't". Yes you do, all the time. You have claimed that I have said things when I clearly have not and using words that I have not said. The only lie is of your own making. I wrote "I think you will find that more people will agree that Hewitt is useless than the saviour of Notts's season that you make him out to be". So either you can not read, can not understand plain English, or you are just an argumentative Richard Cranium. Look at the words and tell me where I said that the majority of Notts fans think he is useless? I will give you a clue here, look at what was written and not what you think it says.

So let us move on to you next dim witted reply from post #82. This is exactly the same as the above, but needs another mention as you really don't get it.
    I asked where I have lied and you came back with, "I've already answered it. The lie where you claim I have called Hewitt "the saviour of our season", and the lie where you have convinced yourself that most see him as "useless" like you do".
    So are you still going to carry on with the line that I have lied and stated that most see Hewitt as useless? or can you now accept that you have read things wrong and made a mistake?
    I said "I think Hewitt is a waste of a shirt, has been all this season and most of last as well. That is my opinion and it seems there are more than a few that share this view". So where, in that sentence, does it state anything about a majority?

Now lets get to my last point as this is really getting tedious. You state " I have also never said my view is the majority view when it clearly isn't". Well, again I will try and explain in simple terms so that you might understand (but I doubt you will). If you claim that I am wrong with my opinions of Hewitt and I am in the minority, whilst you hold the opposite view, then surely that means most people
    agree with you. I quote "Just accept that the majority don't share your opinion of Elliott Hewitt and stop throwing your toys out of the pram". So, there you go, you imply that you are in the majority.

So in conclusion, you really are the Notts Mad drama queen. You make up lies but claim everyone else does, you never answer the difficult questions that people ask from you, but they always answer yours (and in simple terms but you still find it hard to understand) and you contradict yourself so much that even you get confused what the truth is.

Just learn that others have a different opinion to you and that even though they might not be right, it is their opinion and they are entitled to it without you getting all high and mighty and looking like a complete ****
    You are what you say you are, Disturbed. (Not Vlad again, are you?) I'll only respect you if you own up to being a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    You are what you say you are, Disturbed. (Not Vlad again, are you?) I'll only respect you if you own up to being a hypocrite.
    Why a hypocrite?

I arrived at the conclusion several years ago that it is far wiser not to get involved in protracted discussions with EP, you ain't going to win nor will you get the last word, especially if you lay yourself open.
    I don't normally get involved in posts that contain more than two executive posts from him however I have to point out to you that when you say "MORE" people will agree than disagree you are indicating a majority.
    I wrote "I think you will find that more people will agree that Hewitt is useless than the saviour of Notts's season that you make him out to be". .... Look at the words and tell me where I said that the majority of Notts fans think he is useless?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I arrived at the conclusion several years ago that it is far wiser not to get involved in protracted discussions with EP, you ain't going to win nor will you get the last word, especially if you lay yourself open.
    I don't normally get involved in posts that contain more than two executive posts from him however I have to point out to you that when you say "MORE" people will agree than disagree you are indicating a majority.
    If you just read those words, then yes, that does sound like a majority, but when the sentence says "I think you will find that more people will agree that Hewitt is useless than the saviour of Notts's season", then would most people think he is the saviour of Notts's season or useless?

I believe that not many would think he is the saviour, but there are a few that think he is useless, so that would mean that more people would agree with that sentence. That is what I was saying, and that is why it was written the way it was.

Now, If I would have said that more people would agree that Hewitt is useless, then that would be wrong, as most posters on this site like Hewitt in the team, as you can tell by the team selection threads and that is why I never said that.

I hope that I have answered and cleared up what I was saying.

P.S. It isn't about winning against Elite, it's about principle. All I did was state my opinion and he came at me all guns blazing and was writing BS. I have not called anyone a drama queen or say that they lie, who offers a different opinion to myself apart from him as by his own definition, he is the drama queen
    Last edited by Disturbed; 08-09-2018 at 08:39 AM.

Ahhh you see "does sound" is enough for EP

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Ahhh you see "does sound" is enough for EP
    Fair enough. Point taken. Maybe I should write in different colours, in CAPITALS and in the way you would explain to a 3 year old so he understands what is written and not what he thinks is written.

Fair enough. Point taken. Maybe I should write in different colours, in CAPITALS and in the way you would explain to a 3 year old so he understands what is written and not what he thinks is written.
    Did Elite ever infer that he was the saviour of Notts' season though?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Did Elite ever infer that he was the saviour of Notts' season though?
    Fair point. He never actually said that Hewitt was the saviour, but I never said he did say that. I said he is making him out to be the saviour. As Elite said in a previous post "I think he is decent in the air, good in the tackle and does a good job in stopping the opposition playing"
    Well, if we had a midfielder like that in the team (Yates was that player) then that would be a saving grace for Notts. Maybe I should have explained my reply to his comments when I mentioned that line, but as with everything else, Elite will only read what he wants to read and then make things up like he does time and time again.

Why a hypocrite?
    Like magpie mania says, that final sentence of yours is more Lord Almighty than ever Elite comes up with. You have a difference with Elite, which is your prerogative, but turning that into a character assassination is just what you accuse Elite of.
    One of my life's most important lessons has been 'address the crime not the perpetrator'. Elite is a fellow Notts fan. Treat him like one.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Any Newport in a storm eh?
    And never ride your bike without the saddle. It wrexham.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast