+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QPR meltdown. Last minute moves

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    i thought we could have gone for wells but sounds like burnley wanted a big loan fee plus hes on a big wedge there so probably down to money again although of course his charachter might not fit in with chris 's thinking but one by one there getting away from us
    You've got to wonder how the feck QPR can afford him then if that’s the case.

They've just rejigged their board so I'm assuming whoever has come in has thrown a bit of money in the pot

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    They've just rejigged their board so I'm assuming whoever has come in has thrown a bit of money in the pot
    the fair play rubbish is complete an utter phuckin trash. teams can do exactly what they want and phucking smile while they do it.. until we did owt like it then phuck me we,d be hung drawn and quarted . its a complete mockery.

Let’s not forget our owners are playing Russian roulette with our club in a game of winner takes all. A single owner can make these decisions and take a punt our owners are actively working against each other so neither one will commit thinking the other one will benefit. We have not had a bad window but would it kill them to get that final piece of the jigsaw and fund at least one quality striker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Let’s not forget our owners are playing Russian roulette with our club in a game of winner takes all. A single owner can make these decisions and take a punt our owners are actively working against each other so neither one will commit thinking the other one will benefit. We have not had a bad window but would it kill them to get that final piece of the jigsaw and fund at least one quality striker ?
    Won't kill them but it might kill the club they've set a limit that's sustainable why can't people get their heads around this,you wouldn't go and spend money on something you couldn't afford in the hope you could possibly pay it back later so why expect the board to do it

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Won't kill them but it might kill the club they've set a limit that's sustainable why can't people get their heads around this,you wouldn't go and spend money on something you couldn't afford in the hope you could possibly pay it back later so why expect the board to do it
    I agree just don’t make promises of higher investment and that was before the Brooks money. Our outgoings compared to incoming money leaves good room for manovour plus well in credit for money to run the club.

my concern is if we get a couple of injuries to any of our 3 strikers were up s**t creek without a paddle i will say it again we need 2 strikers in

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    my concern is if we get a couple of injuries to any of our 3 strikers were up s**t creek without a paddle i will say it again we need 2 strikers in
    Pray we get one, no chance of 2 now.

well according to chris weve 2 bids in for strikers plus another 1 assuming the other 1 is johnson and 1 of the strikers is hogan wonder whos the other striker weve bid for ? could be abrahams but looking likely hes going to villa

I'll have a punt at Connor Wickham. He's done his ACL recently so he seems like a Wilder type.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast