+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: QPR meltdown. Last minute moves

QPR meltdown. Last minute moves

for Freeman and Eze loan to buy??? Or don't we need either? Any other quality we could pinch?

I think the only one gonna be available last min is a 1st team coach

They have a good midfield and really shouldn't be a bad team. But McClaren can't organise a defence and they lack a goalscorer.

McClaren was apparently the reason they didn't sell Freeman but after this shocking start his position may have weakened.

Still think they're unlikely to let him go though. And apparently we won't even offer £4m - unlike Blackburn. Yet we'll pay '£4m' for Egan. Deary me.

Eze... real talent, but no chance for us.

Luongo... we've got Norwood.

We might be most likely to go for Matt Smith. Idrissa Sylla is worth considering and would be gettable. Paul Smyth is a lively attacking player who can run fast.
    Last edited by herbert; 21-08-2018 at 10:04 PM.

They are under embargo are they not? So could be ripe for exploiting. MaClaren will be sacked way before Xmas but there might be players who really want out right now rather than see their stock fall by being associated with a toxic p e n is like him.

Apparently not he's been on SSN saying they're looking to strengthen and they have money

Yes but they aren't allowed to spend it. They are looking loan market but that dosen't mean any decent player wants to go to a sinking ship with Captain F u c ktard heading for an iceberg.

I don't think the embargo kicks in until January. Obviously that might have an effect on any loan to buy agreements but I'm sure savvy agents and football business men could get around it somehow

Freeman would be nice!

They've signed Hemed from Brighton and Burnleys' Wells on season long loans. Might be some opportunity for us there now?

i thought we could have gone for wells but sounds like burnley wanted a big loan fee plus hes on a big wedge there so probably down to money again although of course his charachter might not fit in with chris 's thinking but one by one there getting away from us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast