+ Visit Nottingham Forest FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kevin Nolan Football Genius

Kevin Nolan Football Genius

I've seen some 'entertaining' comments about us at our nearest and dearest when the chips were down. So I've decided to return the compliment with some of the best posts from the Juventus board

At 0-1

Kevin Nolan - Football genius.

Brilliant goal. I've paid the £10 to watch on iplayer.

Great play!

Up to 19th, as it stands

At 2-1

Do the players have an agenda?

2 gifted goals but plenty of time left to see a reaction, keep the faith. COYP

now we will see what they are made of...

At 2-2

2-2! Thank God!

Now FFS keep it tight

Kevin Nolan football genius, as the saying goes.

From what folk are saying, a draw will be a bldy good result tonight... COYP!

At the Final Whistle

... the commentators curse did it ...

Hi dear bottom of the leigh.

Bye bye Kevin thanks for the effort

You couldn't make it up......

Actually, I feel for them a bit.

Last season, with Yates and Grant tearing teams a new arsehole, they looked unstoppable at Xmas.
    Yates went to S****horpe and Grant subsequently went off the boil.
    Then it was a slog to get over the line. Had those 2 been still been performing, then they would have at least won those play offs.

Still, all that needed doing was those gaps repairing. Instead Nolan ****s up big time.
    He fails to realise, that two players bought quality, that papered over his ineptitude to play football and gel a squad.
    I said they should have signed Walker on loan, but he went to the Stags and those on NCM said he wasn't good enough?
    Really?

Notts have just rewound the clock and gone backwards. Nolan has spent a small fortune for that league.
    The bookies had them as favorites, instead he'll be sacked before the end of September.
    By my reckoning, he'll get four more games. He needs to win 3 of those to keep his job. I doubt he'll do it.

You feel for them? Man, you're very generous.
    The way their lot went about the past few years mocking us, as if they were superior. All the talk of both being in the same division - Tier 3.And expecting to be promoted each time. Well it all went flat and the amount in gratitude - we gave them 2 of the best players they've had this decade, and they claim ' they are helping us!!'
    What goes around comes around I say. And don't forget Mr Hardy has been acting very smug.
    Haha hardy haha I now say.
    Walk the league? Hah! How many times have we've seen that in the lower leagues - 2-4, form from the previous season means diddly squat the next.
    Still I don't think they'll be in any danger of allowing Stoke to become the oldest club in the football league and may yet rally. Nolan despite my pun, I think is a good manager at that level.

I've always wanted to know why they arent called Nottingham County?

I've always wanted to know why they arent called Nottingham Clownty?

Fixed that for ya

[QUOTE=Trickytreesreds;38989872]Actually, I feel for them a bit.

Last season, with Yates and Grant tearing teams a new arsehole, they looked unstoppable at Xmas.
    Then it was a slog to get over the line. Had those 2 been still been performing, then they would have at least won those play offs.

Still, all that needed doing was those gaps repairing. Instead Nolan ****s up big time.
    He fails to realise, that two players bought quality, that papered over his ineptitude to play football and gel a squad.
    I said they should have signed Walker on loan, but he went to the Stags and those on NCM said he wasn't good enough?

We don't need Walker to be honest we are scoring goals, it is at the back where Nolan as failed. Everyman and his dog have known we need central defenders, a left back and keeper for a while now plus a ball winner in midfield.
    We have decent attacking players but are lightweight in the middle signing to many similar type of player. The defence is ****e.
    You could be right about Nolan going before the end of September if he doesn't turn it round soon.

[QUOTE=i961pie;38991357]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Actually, I feel for them a bit.

We don't need Walker to be honest we are scoring goals, it is at the back where Nolan as failed. Everyman and his dog have known we need central defenders, a left back and keeper for a while now plus a ball winner in midfield.
    We have decent attacking players but are lightweight in the middle signing to many similar type of player. The defence is ****e.
    You could be right about Nolan going before the end of September if he doesn't turn it round soon.
    I think he might be going before the end of August

Are you guys playing 'Atlas' the Greek God, holding up the league in your hands?

Romanis, don't wish to gloat , well actually I do!!! Have a go at us all you like, but hey! Your chairman and manager have really spent well!!! Scraped draws against poor opposition and torn apart by that might giant of football Brentford. Do enjoy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Romanis, don't wish to gloat , well actually I do!!! Have a go at us all you like, but hey! Your chairman and manager have really spent well!!! Scraped draws against poor opposition and torn apart by that might giant of football Brentford. Do enjoy!!
    To that I must say, it's also nice to see a Forest beating Notts. Forest Green Rovers. Mansfield are 9 points ahead of you.
    Don't worry about us, you have bigger problems.
    Ta