+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Billy Jones?

Billy Jones?

Is he injured?
    Is he unfit?
    Is he overweight?
    Is he a good human being?
    If not, why did we sign him?
    He is the most experienced player in the squad at this level but the manager doesn't play him despite our defence haemorrhaging goals.Can someone explain?

Wasn't it the famous philosopher kempoo who once said "keep doing the same thing, expect the same results"

He needs to play imo as does Robertson.
    Though if we had a defencive coach he would prob see this

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Wasn't it the famous philosopher kempoo who once said "keep doing the same thing, expect the same results"

He needs to play imo as does Robertson.
    Though if we had a defencive coach he would prob see this
    Jones looked ok in the friendlies. So did Robertson, although I think that Robertson picked up an injury which ruled him out for a couiple of games

I can only think that he’s not doing well in training either that or Warney has lost the plot

Its a mystery,only the manager as the answer to.

Vyner should've been subbed off last night. He was a complete liability and at total fault for their first goal. He had clearly been told to mark Irvine who scored 2 goals, highlighting his ineptness

Jones has to start on Sunday for me, he is experienced in the higher leagues and he knows what he's bloody doing. Vyner has no idea. He wasn't even remotely bothered last night. Send him back to Bristol as far as I care, he's abysmal and should be nowhere near that pitch

Rodak had a howler with that punch, but we could've won that game if we had a decent RB on the pitch, they knew our weakness and kept exploiting it. I would love to hear Warnes justification for choosing Vyner over Jones. Jones is 10 x the player and he deserves his chance in the starting 11 now

Jones isn't fully fit, he missed Saturday through injury so wasn't going to be able to recover in time for last night. Think/hope we'll see him against Millwall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupjamie View Post
    Jones isn't fully fit, he missed Saturday through injury so wasn't going to be able to recover in time for last night. Think/hope we'll see him against Millwall.
    I didn't know he got injured last weekend so thanks for clarifying

I hope he starts on Sunday, he cannot be worse than Vyner

Was it warne that said he would only bring in loan players if they where better than what we have already got.Well it looks like he’s not too sure now.