+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The benefits of being bottom

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    One for the statto's but is it likely we have held every single position in the football league at one point or another, if not the most positions? Have we ever been top of the leagues, even in the 1800's?How many clubs could boast having been both the top and bottom club in the country in their history?
    Didn't we hit top spot at the beginning of 1981/82 opening with 2 wins and a draw?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I'll take that as No 42 ncfcog!
    42. How many clubs could boast having been both the top and bottom club in the country in their history?
    oops, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Didn't we hit top spot at the beginning of 1981/82 opening with 2 wins and a draw?
    I wasn't sure if I had just dreamt it haha

I'll take that as No 42 ncfcog!
    42. How many clubs could boast having been both the top and bottom club in the country in their history?
    43. None of your players will be called up for international duty and go missing for ***** matches.
    44. Supporters can claim to be true supporters and no glory seekers. I mean ...

43. None of your players will be called up for international duty and go missing for ***** matches.
    44. Supporters can claim to be true supporters and no glory seekers. I mean ...
    43 - Pierce Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    We were third, according to UTM's site. But in 83/84 we won the first two games and we were top. We did get relegated in the end though.

[QUOTE=magpie_mania;39000360]43 - Pierce Bird?[/QUOTE

45 It's the only time in our lives we get to take Macclesfield from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    We were third, according to UTM's site. But in 83/84 we won the first two games and we were top. We did get relegated in the end though.
    Opened up by winning 0-4 at Leicester? Trevor Christie hat-trick. Lineker didn't get a sniff.
    What's Larry Lloyd doing these days? Larry Lloyd/Steve Chettle/Mark Crossley dream team anyone?

43. None of your players will be called up for international duty and go missing for ***** matches. ok replace with
    Hardly any of your players... (Why on earth does v i t a l get starred out?

46. To distract from the crap football, the club can focus on developing eye-catching strip.

47. The bar snacks become more of a bode of contention than the football and have a habit of becoming a fans backlash at the club.
    Mushy peas/mint sauce/no onions/pork scratching s/ warm beer.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast