+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sky Piece on Our 'Date with Destiny'

Sky Piece on Our 'Date with Destiny'

Most of them not fit to lace his boots.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Most of them not fit to lace his boots.
    Having sat and spoken to les on many away days..
    I can tell you he’s hurting big time...
    A true notts man,and feels everything just like us fellow supporters..
    Another few of likes of Les Bradd people behind the scenes and notts would be fine..

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Thanks Swale for posting.

Les Bradd: A gentleman and proper centre forward.

I have nothing but the highest respect and admiration for our all time record goalscorer and true gentleman Sir Les Bradd.

If only we had more people at the club of Les’s ilk then we would certainly not be in this mess.

As frustrating it is for fans, it must be even more so when you’ve played the game and can’t anymore and you wonder why players are not doing the things you would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    I have nothing but the highest respect and admiration for our all time record goalscorer and true gentleman Sir Les Bradd.

If only we had more people at the club of Les’s ilk then we would certainly not be in this mess.

As frustrating it is for fans, it must be even more so when you’ve played the game and can’t anymore and you wonder why players are not doing the things you would have done.
    I absolutely agree. The difference is, the players in those days were proud to wear the shirt. The buch of wasters today do not give a toss...

My pal Les, a True Gentleman of the game, one of the nicest people you could wish to meet.

I just feel for all the great players to grace the shirt of our Famous Old Club today of all days, in my years of supporting the Pies I can honestly say that I have seen some great players wear the shirt and some not so great or skillful one thing that all shared though was to leave nothing out on the pitch, Pride, Passion and Commitment for the cause.

How we need those attributes today of all days, I wonder which Notts County will run out at 3 pm today.

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I absolutely agree. The difference is, the players in those days were proud to wear the shirt. The buch of wasters today do not give a toss...
    Though they earn, sorry, get paid more in a month (or even a week in some cases) than he earned in a season.

Always nice to see big Leslie but who the feck invited the carpet fitter ?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Always nice to see big Leslie but who the feck invited the carpet fitter ?
    Oh, he was there putting some more Gaffa Tape down on the carpets in the Pavis Stand Reception area, also trying to get the stains off the sofas in there before the South Africans arrive, under Big Al's instructions.
    Last edited by Bridg4d_Pie_; 27-04-2019 at 09:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast