+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Swindon tickets purchased

Swindon tickets purchased

Can’t wait for next Saturday tickets & hotel booked . Got to have faith . Let’s hope we can fill the away end

Quote Originally Posted by binghampies View Post
    Can’t wait for next Saturday tickets & hotel booked . Got to have faith . Let’s hope we can fill the away end
    I think the away end holds about 4000
    No chance it will be full.

I think around 1000 will make the trip including me.

If as expected, we go down, the reaction of the Notts fans towards the players will be interesting.....

Sold 900 already. Would think there’ll be a couple of thousand at least.

I think the initial allocation of 900 is nearly gone but Notts will be requesting more. Gonna get ours Monday. Might have room in the car ( waiting to hear from 2 mates) for anyone who's struggling to get down there so you could always try sending me a private message, especially if you live in the Mapperley area.

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlon's Hatrick View Post
    I think the away end holds about 4000
    No chance it will be full.

I think around 1000 will make the trip including me.

If as expected, we go down, the reaction of the Notts fans towards the players will be interesting.....
    I got my ticket after the game and there was a que building for the ticket office.

As you will see what I have posted on the points required thread there are nine possible result outcomes and only one of those will mean we survive. So it’s a slim chance but nether the less a chance.

It is interesting what you say about how the fans will react to the players if we were to he relegated. It was weird leaving the ground today because the performances from the likes of Rose, CMS, Stubbs, O’Brien, Doyle since Feb make me think they do care and have fought for the cause. They could have quite easily sat on the benches at their parent or previous clubs collecting a wage but instead came here and put their reputations on the line to try and help save us.

Then there is another part of me that looks at how we have thrown games away by silly mistakes and errors or failed to beat mediocre opposition. Countless games such as Cheltenham away, Port Vale, Cambridge, Exeter and Northampton at home. Just a bit more in those games would have meant we may be above Macclesfield.

It would be sickening to go down on goal difference. On the flip side we could go down 5 points behind Macclesfield.

Whatever happens I guess it will be how the game pans out and how the other result goes as to what the reaction of the fans will be.