+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Millers v Millwall

Cauley Woodrow? Wasn't he hailed as their boy wonder about 4 years ago? I'd be well pleased with that signing too. Has our magic recruitment computer got a virus or sumat?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    Cauley Woodrow? Wasn't he hailed as their boy wonder about 4 years ago? I'd be well pleased with that signing too. Has our magic recruitment computer got a virus or sumat?
    I don't know about the wonder boy Gazza , he's signed for us in league one from a PL club .

Pulled his bloody hamstring during the medical too , great start !!!

The lad will get an opportunity in a team who are looking pretty good at this level to say the least and it's down to him .

Your recruitment model is definitely baffling mate but that said you are a division higher so what do I know .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I don't know about the wonder boy Gazza , he's signed for us in league one from a PL club .

Pulled his bloody hamstring during the medical too , great start !!!

The lad will get an opportunity in a team who are looking pretty good at this level to say the least and it's down to him .

Your recruitment model is definitely baffling mate but that said you are a division higher so what do I know .

Hamstring injury fake news perpetrated by a Wendies idiot with nowt better to do

But I forgot,they haven't

Can't see too many Lions fans coming up for sunday lunchtime in the pouring rain. If you go to the England board you will see a thread where the Miami casuals have thrown down a challenge to Millwall, it's a right laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Can't see too many Lions fans coming up for sunday lunchtime in the pouring rain. If you go to the England board you will see a thread where the Miami casuals have thrown down a challenge to Millwall, it's a right laugh.
    that'll go down a storm...

As for Sunday, I'd take a point right now - difficult game ahead

Quote Originally Posted by sawmiller View Post
    that'll go down a storm...

As for Sunday, I'd take a point right now - difficult game ahead
    Saw, Hull and Millwall at home were two games I thought were winnable. We can't be happy with a point against Millwall at NYS. If we are we might as well pack the whole damn thing in right now.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Saw, Hull and Millwall at home were two games I thought were winnable. We can't be happy with a point against Millwall at NYS. If we are we might as well pack the whole damn thing in right now.
    Yes and no. We are finding our feet and any point is better than none. Defeats are morale sapping, where with points gained, we can at least know we are beginning to gain a foothold in this league and build from there. It is clear at present that we aren't good enough, so every point gained is a small victory. I agree that once we have a complete squad and stronger midfield, that we should be looking to win every home game and a few away from home, but we're not good enough yet.

Ad it stands with Brum winning at Forest we need to lose by 4 goals or more to drop into bottom 3 tomorrow. A draw would keep us 4th bottom but a win would take us up to 15th. So, we know what we have to do tomoz boys eh?

Millwall had sold 700 tickets as of Friday

Cold and wet for KO, get a brandy/whiskey down your necks
    Last edited by millertop; 26-08-2018 at 06:55 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123