+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Last game

to think that Kalvin has started every match, and has had just 1 poor 1 so far aged just 22 shows how he is improving, his goal saving blocks, his accurate long passes, he did excellent yet again, i feel he should go bald and start again with his hair, he used to have a huge afro originally lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Mods are too busy posting on side-before-self to give a sh1t about us lot.

Think its time to Rev stepped up to mod status..these feckers would be gone before they even begun to spin their wind up sh1te.
    Gee, I've been away for a wee while & come back on here to find us poor Mods getting slated by The Rev

Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    Wrong Rev. I post on here and side before self when I have something to say. I am on this site everyday, unless I have other commitments eg family wedding, family funeral.

Unfortunately being a wind up merchant is not a ban offence. However such behaviour, as we all know can spill over into personal abuse and that will be tolerated for only so long and then I set Orgoner on them
    Agreed though Mr Lecter is starting to walk a thin line & I don't think it will take much for him to go off on a personal rant...we'll see if he makes the plunge in the next few days

Posting on side before self should be a instant ban

One racist site and a first class perv who is in to school girls

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post

what racist site & who's the prev into school girls?? Am I missing something here?

Quote Originally Posted by t_bird7982 View Post
    Gee, I've been away for a wee while & come back on here to find us poor Mods getting slated by The Rev
    Apologies to all Mods concerned..but you don't see one for ages then all 3 turn up at once.

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post

Wonder if that keyboard warrior who wished death upon me and george still posts on there?

Quote Originally Posted by t_bird7982 View Post
    what racist site & who's the prev into school girls?? Am I missing something here?
    You need to read the posts on there.

Mr Lecter is starting to walk a thin line hahahahahahah
    Yet another fool who wants to be judge jury and executioner, ban him ban him ban him, what a set of tossers when you don't get folk agreeing with you.
    I joined this forum because I foolishly thought it would be full of like minded United fans, fans who would engage in all things LU, its called the gelderd end, a place notorious for its passionate fans not half witted internet warriors, first time I went to ER it was just a banking, in the late 60's it got a roof before evolving into the gelderd we know today.
    All this board is is a prediction scoreboard and a forum where if you don't agree with the regulars you get banned, Ive been admin on forums over the years and welcomed everyone and openly encouraged fans from other clubs to post, when you ban people for not liking kelvin phillips its a very sad and selective forum and you will never attract new posters.
    The forum appears to be split into 3 sections
    1. The regulars who suck on their mommas titites after slagging a newbie off for having an opinion.
    2. The regulars who play with their hairless tiddles after slagging a newbie off for having an opinion.
    3. The regulars who sit in a piss stinking bed sit crying ban him after slagging a newbie off for having an opinion.
    How sad a bunch you really are, whilst Ive been enjoying my weekend and going to the match I look on here and see some posters actually posted during the game, get a life you sad knackers, imaginary friends on t' internet are not actually real friends.
    Ban him hahahahahahahaha
    Oh, and stop with the lol stuff, are you 7 to something ??
    Ban him hahahaha
    By the way, I could post under any name I please and anytime, as Ive said, Ive been admin and and know how trolls are a pain but because of my work situation could delete thing as quick as they were posted, never needed to ban anyone though, also no-one asked me to ban anyone else because they didn't like another posters opinion, must have been an adult forum eh ?
    Sithi.

Quote Originally Posted by lecter View Post
    Mr Lecter is starting to walk a thin line hahahahahahah
    Yet another fool who wants to be judge jury and executioner, ban him ban him ban him, what a set of tossers when you don't get folk agreeing with you.
    I joined this forum because I foolishly thought it would be full of like minded United fans, fans who would engage in all things LU, its called the gelderd end, a place notorious for its passionate fans not half witted internet warriors, first time I went to ER it was just a banking, in the late 60's it got a roof before evolving into the gelderd we know today.
    All this board is is a prediction scoreboard and a forum where if you don't agree with the regulars you get banned, Ive been admin on forums over the years and welcomed everyone and openly encouraged fans from other clubs to post, when you ban people for not liking kelvin phillips its a very sad and selective forum and you will never attract new posters.
    The forum appears to be split into 3 sections
    1. The regulars who suck on their mommas titites after slagging a newbie off for having an opinion.
    2. The regulars who play with their hairless tiddles after slagging a newbie off for having an opinion.
    3. The regulars who sit in a piss stinking bed sit crying ban him after slagging a newbie off for having an opinion.
    How sad a bunch you really are, whilst Ive been enjoying my weekend and going to the match I look on here and see some posters actually posted during the game, get a life you sad knackers, imaginary friends on t' internet are not actually real friends.
    Ban him hahahahahahahaha
    Oh, and stop with the lol stuff, are you 7 to something ??
    Ban him hahahaha
    By the way, I could post under any name I please and anytime, as Ive said, Ive been admin and and know how trolls are a pain but because of my work situation could delete thing as quick as they were posted, never needed to ban anyone though, also no-one asked me to ban anyone else because they didn't like another posters opinion, must have been an adult forum eh ?
    Sithi.
    You went to the game
    Complete lie you tool

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)