+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Footymad - To whom it may concern

I’ve got to say that I’m totally surprised, shocked and dismayed that nobody could be bothered to get back to The OP.

Well actually...no I’m not.

I’ll add my name to those who are very longstanding members of this board, leaving to V ital, sadly, for the reasons SBT summarizes well

You based this thread on the basis that footiemad owners are intelligent football people (split sides laughing). They just want hits and traffic, this sells ads.
    They dont give a **** about SUFC, or any football club. MONEY is the aim.

Don't know what the fuss is about, we can still get on here. Am on ***** and S2 but this is still far better.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatmafoot View Post
    Don't know what the fuss is about, we can still get on here. Am on ***** and S2 but this is still far better.
    This is total SHIITE, inferior in every possible way to the other 2, but if you like posting on a crap site that may also steal your identity because it’s not safe to use you’re probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    This is total SHIITE, inferior in every possible way to the other 2, but if you like posting on a crap site that may also steal your identity because it’s not safe to use you’re probably right.
    Guess you're right. Did notice the lack of security. Sad that I am now signing off from Bladesmad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12