+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Aberdeen

Well, we got what we deserved, probably more.
    Our passing was terrible for large parts of the game, even our throw-ins were going to their players. Seemed happy to let them come at us and didn't create nearly enough to trouble their dodgy defence. To be fair, our defence looked comfortable for the most part. They made attacking substitutions near the end that left them even more vulnerable at the back but they got the reward they deserved. Apart from the start of the second half, only after they scored did we start to play some football, when it was too late. GMS possibly lucky to stay on the park but I honestly think it was the Hibs guy's movement that caused them to clash chin to head.
    Didn't see the whole game and I believe we should have had a pen, but then again it was Dallas, so we've got to expect those kind of decisions.
    Very disappointing. Set ourselves up to squeeze the 1-0, which isn't really fair on the travelling support as it's not very enjoyable watching us defend for 95% of a game.

In 6 games this season, we've scored 1,1,1,1,4 and 1. Can't score enough goals or keep clean sheets. It's going to be a grim season.

I thought about that but it was still a negative change Tbh. I think there was scope to just keep it like it was or bring on another midfielder. Our tactics stink and dm is to negative at times. Saying that I thought we could've pinched another goal on the counter but we were so bad apart from a tame Ferguson and may free kick we offered nothing in the 2nd half. For me I cant see us finishing 2nd again this season our squad just isn't as strong as the huns sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bpdon View Post
    Looked more like he just squared up to him. Think his momentum from standing up made it look worse than it was.
    That's what it looked like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    In 6 games this season, we've scored 1,1,1,1,4 and 1. Can't score enough goals or keep clean sheets. It's going to be a grim season.
    Oh get a ****ing grip min.

Mrs OBC had Aberdeen on her coupon too. Her other teams all won and she would have got £50. She's giving me the evils!

If Milne wants fans to follow the team in mass to the new ****box he needs to open his tight fkn wallet! We are easily at least 2 players short of mounting a serious challenge for 2nd and a cup

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Don View Post
    That's what it looked like to me.
    We’ll appeal it. Retaliation’s allowed now. The precedent’s been set.

Just realised Logan played LB Why why why . It is going to be a long season I think. We have no real proper number 10 a creative player. No real competition for the wingers we already have ie Mcginn is going to be missing now and then. Wright who is a bit injury prone.

F ucking raging tbh and it's going to be a slog to even get 3rd place. And givin our record in big games since March 2014 I'll bet we won't win a cup either.

DNA sh!te has just be so Milne can cut back with the club's finances a good bit for the new sh!tebox
    Last edited by Stavros39; 25-08-2018 at 04:31 PM.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast