+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Hibs v Aberdeen

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Google..Windscribe. Should get an app choice from there?
    I'm abroad in Sept ember for 4 weeks will be relying on red t.v. international for games. Don't want to mess up my vpn address. Cheers anyway

Team today

Lewis
    Ball
    Devlin
    Considine
    Hoban
    Shinnie
    Gleeson
    MacKay-Steven
    Ross
    Ferguson
    May

I'm struggling to understand that line-up. Logan dropped? Wright out. Hoban will he last 90, big ask. No starts yet again for the big money signing or Wilson (not that Wilson bothers me), but this is his big signings. I'm far from convinced he knows his best line-up, still! Anyways, I predict over 4 goals in the game.

My hibs mate just text me to say that it's the worst hibs line up in years and we will run riot in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    My hibs mate just text me to say that it's the worst hibs line up in years and we will run riot in the middle.
    My Hibs mate just text me to say that it's the best hibs line up in years and they will run riot in the middle

Disappointed to not see Logan return to side. Felt manager had a problem to not drop Ball, but not to Shaymondo’s expense - more Gleeson. Regardless of what some may think- believe Logan is one of our automatic first picks. Disappointed whilst happy to see Dom’s early season form being recognised- just to the wrong player’s expense.

Is Wright injured? Would have fancied him today.

From the BBC Sport Scotland updates,
    "With manager Derek McInnes keeping faith with the team that tore St Mirren apart last week, they will once again be looking for their heroes to put on a show".

Just not good enough, sack the 'journalist' who puts this sh1te up.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Use a vpn app. You’ve got the likes of Windscribe free. £120 for Redtv for the season ain’t so bad.
    Good shout with Windscribe. I used to use Hola but read it was dodgy.

Hibs all over us apparently

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast