+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Wilson

James Wilson

What are the cumulative thoughts on this guy? Our previous Man U loanees/ex-players have hardly been fantastic (Notman and Thornley). Personally reckon he will do the business big style but fear Del will starve him of play to persist with Stevie "finishe" May. Would love to see Wilson and Anderson given a good run together but pigs will fly.

Far too early to say. I've heard good things about him. Can't really compare him to Thornley , a winger whose career was finished at top level due to injury before he came to us and Notman who everyone knew was crap before he came onloan.

Why would you "love" to see our promising youngster get a run with a loanee you probably have never seen play.

I'd far rather Anderson get a run and hit it off with Stevie May.

Anderson - May, with Wilson a ready replacement/sub.
    No place for Cosgrove, punt him now back to the lower leagues of Englandshire.

For the reasons that I have seen him play, as will anyone with a passing interest in man utd, seeing as he has played for their first team on several occasions. They tend to be on tv quite a lot. You clearly are unaware.
    Added to the fact that May has been a terrible dissapointment, it would be great for young Anderson to learn from a guy who has played at a higher level than anyone in our squad has ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Why would you "love" to see our promising youngster get a run with a loanee you probably have never seen play.

I'd far rather Anderson get a run and hit it off with Stevie May.
    For the reasons that I have seen him play, as will anyone with a passing interest in man utd, seeing as he has played for their first team on several occasions. They tend to be on tv quite a lot. You clearly are unaware.
    Added to the fact that May has been a terrible dissapointment, it would be great for young Anderson to learn from a guy who has played at a higher level than anyone in our squad has ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Sydney View Post
    The last time he played for man Utd was 2014 min !

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    The last time he played for man Utd was 2014 min !
    And your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Sydney View Post
    And your point is?
    In 2014 Stevie May was the next big thing, banging them in for fun, winning Scottish Cups, fringes of Scotland team and getting a big money move to England. His point is probably that things change in 4 year.

"a passing interest in Man utd."

Stuff your guffy fitba up your a'rse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast