+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Haw kel

Haw kel

They are talking about the Dale forum on Barnsley mad if you wanna take a look

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    They are talking about the Dale forum on Barnsley mad if you wanna take a look

Ooooh, I hope they aren’t saying anything NORTY. Otherwise the easily offended homs that monitor my every post on here might start FREDS anboot it angain on the mon..., er, Rochdale bourd. Then again, they seem to have lost their voice recently. Can’t think why...
    Last edited by kel_; 23-08-2018 at 05:00 PM.

I had a stalker from EM following me around for a few weeks but I think that they've gone now,it could be because I sussed them out or it could be that my life is so boring that there wasn't much to stalk me for....I think that it's the latter tbf

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I had a stalker from EM following me around for a few weeks but I think that they've gone now,it could be because I sussed them out or it could be that my life is so boring that there wasn't much to stalk me for....I think that it's the latter tbf
    I'm back stalking you now though

It's good to see you on here Baubles,why not test your skill on the prediction comp on Carlisle mad,it's just a bit of fun and run by Griff

I've had a quick look on, but I can't find the rules.
    It seems to me that you have 3 groups and you predict the exact score of two of the games and just the result of the other two games in the group.
    Am I missing anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbles View Post
    I'm back stalking you now though
    I've only just noticed this,don't worry baubles,you wasn't the stalker that I was referring to,it was another poster that was following me around the forums,he's gone a bit quite now though

Go back into the Carlisle board as I've bumped the rules back up to the top as griff is on his hols

Cheers Chalky, I'll take a look now

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)